PDA

View Full Version : Introduction of me

Jim Thomson
11-29-2016, 06:30 PM
Hi all! My name is Jim Thomson. I'm married with four grown children and not enough grandchildren. I am a licensed counselor with a private practice in DeKalb, Illinois (about 50 miles west of Chicago). My special area of interest is personal growth/self-help products. I have created some products, but marketing drives me crazy. I am here to learn about joint ventures and partnering with others to win-win together. I look forward to getting to know many of you and to be of help in any ways that I can.

Take care,

Jim

Mike Merz
11-30-2016, 05:43 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jim .... glad to have you in the mix. ;)

Our membership is quite receptive to offerings from those mentioned and comparable niches, so I think you'll enjoy it here.

All the best,

Mike Sr

Hi all! My name is Jim Thomson. I'm married with four grown children and not enough grandchildren. I am a licensed counselor with a private practice in DeKalb, Illinois (about 50 miles west of Chicago). My special area of interest is personal growth/self-help products. I have created some products, but marketing drives me crazy. I am here to learn about joint ventures and partnering with others to win-win together. I look forward to getting to know many of you and to be of help in any ways that I can.

Take care,

Jim