PDA

View Full Version : Michael Hyatt - 5 Days To Your Best Year Ever JV Invite

Matt McWilliams
11-11-2016, 06:50 PM
Michael Hyatt - 5 Days To Your Best Year Ever - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, November 21st 2016

If you’ve been involved in online marketing for more than ten minutes, you’ve probably heard of Michael Hyatt. I’m excited to announce that he is the newest addition to our client roster and he has a HUGE launch coming up in November.This is particularly exciting for me personally for four reasons:
Michael is literally the person who got me to start a blog. I’d been involved in online marketing and affiliate management for nearly a decade when I first read his book, Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World. While at an affiliate conference in 2012, sitting in one of the sessions, I registered this domain and began this awesome journey. All thanks to Michael.
Michael’s course, 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever, changed my life in big ways. Thanks to taking his course two years ago, I more than tripled my income and our business exploded.
Michael is one of the most genuine people I know online. Michael has no “online persona.” He is who he says he is, genuine and kind, yet driven.
I’ve promoted the course three straight years and it converts. Like crazy. Three years ago, I made my first $586 as an affiliate. The following year, I made just over $14,000. This past year, I made $19,800. This was after returns and with a small list. This funnel flat out converts.
I can think of no better person or course to promote in 2016.

SIGN-UP AS A MICHAEL HYATT AFFILIATE:

Michael Hyatt - 5 Days To Your Best Year Ever - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4837-Michael_Hyatt_-_5_Days_To_Your_Best_Year_Ever)

[/URL]Here are some details about the launch:

About the Course

Best Year Ever helps the person who feels like they haven’t quite reached their full potential effectively set and achieve meaningful goals. Deep down they have a hunger to accomplish more but unfortunately they may feel discouraged and a sense of overwhelm because they’ve tried traditional goal setting in the past but they didn’t get the results they were looking for.

Best Year Ever will help them finally reach their potential and accomplish what matters most.

Target Audience

The ideal person for Best Year Ever wants to live a life that matters and deep-down wants to reach their full potential. But, they constantly feel like they have too much to do, too little time, and the important things are falling through the cracks. The “urgent” is constantly taking priority over the “important” – and they know they’ve got to change that.

They know they are capable of more, but feel like time is running out. They don’t want to just survive anymore but rather, they want to make meaningful progress towards what really matters. Unfortunately, they just don’t know what to do differently.

That’s where 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever comes in to play. This course will give them a proven goal accomplishing process that will take them from feeling stuck and stressed, to clear and in control.

What’s Inside the Course?

There are two versions:

Independent Study Course ($147 Early Bird | $197 Regular)

The core product is a 5-module course with all lessons immediately available upon purchase. Each lesson is delivered via video and is between 10-18 minutes long. In addition, each lesson contains a fill-in-the-blank workbook, downloadable audio files, and a full transcript.

The benefit with this structure is that people can consume the content in whatever format they prefer (ex. video, audio, text) and they have very specific “next steps” so implementing (and making progress) is very straightforward. Also, given that the lessons are concise, Michael’s team had a large number of people from last year’s cohort share that one of the things they loved about the material is that they actually got through the whole course(amazing, right?).I

t’s been intentionally designed to help people get clear, get motivated, and get started with making this year their best year ever.

VIP Course ($347 Early Bird | $497 Regular)

The VIP package contains everything in the Independent Study course along with additional materials to help each person stay on track throughout the entire year. It’s designed to help keep them focused and on track which was the #1 piece of feedback we received from last year’s students (they wanted more support and accountability like this).

Furthermore, Michael will also be delivering a special presentation at the halfway part of the year called “Conquering the Messy Middle.” This presentation serves as a great tool for realigning those who may find themselves off track with the goals they set at the beginning of the year.

Commission

The commission is 40% and we have some KILLER prizes and bonuses (more details on those later).

As I mentioned above, the sales funnel flat out converts. I’ve promoted it three straight years and finished 5th and 4th the past two years. I know this product and funnel very well.

If you send the traffic, Michael and his team will close them.

Important Dates

It all kicks off on November 21 with an ebook. We’re not sure of the exact title yet, but if you know Michael, you know it will be AMAZING!

Here’s the rest of the launch calendar:

Nov. 21 – eBook
Nov. 30 – Assessment
Dec. 6 – First webinar and open cart
Dec. 15 – Close cart

This is going to one of the single biggest launches of the year.

I hope you’ll join us!

[URL="http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4837-Michael_Hyatt_-_5_Days_To_Your_Best_Year_Ever"]Michael Hyatt - 5 Days To Your Best Year Ever - JV Invite (https://becomesomeone.leadpages.co/leadbox/1461e01f3f72a2:1680559e6b46dc/5701867585667072/)