PDA

View Full Version : JV Manager - Real people. Where can you get them

rahails
09-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Hello Friends,

I have been thinking lately. I have heard there are JV managers who manage your JV campaigns, bring real JVs to you and give you ultimate freedom. They can hire an army of affiliates and JVs to sell your product.

I was also told that these people don't advertise their services.. They are contacted by big marketers to manage their affiliate and JVs in person..

So my question is obvious.. IS THERE ANY JV MANAGER here on JV notify Pro???? I need you!!!!

Thanks,
Rahail Salamat

Mike Merz
09-20-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi, Rahail.

The reason I took so long answering this post is because ... quite frankly, I've seen posts like this a zillion times over the years ... and the poster will never get the answer they'd like to see, unless they've already established themselves and/or their product line enough to attract worthwhile JV partners.

The service I provide here is one of a handful that tries to help lesser known Marketers build JV relationships ... and most of the time, the JV relationships don't reach their potential because once the launch is over (sometimes even before it starts), there is rarely an attempt at trying to build and nurture long term relationships of mutual gain.

Are there JV Brokers?

Sure ... but most make the connections and leave it to the merchant ... or their affiliate manager, to grab the baton and start building the relationships. And the great majority of them will not waste their time working for just anybody, as their JV partner clients expect the JV promos to appeal to their lists ... and credibility and notoriety sell as well as quality and the established need.

Where do you get an affiliate manager?

You could try contacting Anik Singal's staff at affiliateclassroom.com, or join the abestweb.com affiliate forum and you'll find advertisements for them there ...

But ask yourself this question, first ... what do you have to offer a JV partner that can actually sell ... in return?

Think of that before you rush out looking for someone who will shower you with hundreds of JV partners climbing over one another to promote your product ... a review copy of the product? ... 10% higher affiliate commissions? That's the same thing everyone else is offering ... how will you stand out?

Best,

Mike

Philip Greenwood
09-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Slightly off topic, but Mike raises the question of what you're going to do for your JV Partners.

There's some coaching advice I give my personal clients:

To find a goal that is worthy of you (not the other way around).

Make sure you profit from it, because this buys you freedom and security in the future.
Make sure you enjoy the experience of doing it.
Make sure that you get meaning from doing it - and that is what you are contributing to the world by doing it.

If you get these three elements together, then you get motivated and productive. So what makes a JV Partner productive? You can influence all three of these factors (but you don't actually control them.)

I honestly don't think that a free sample is going to motivate a JV Partner - it's really just a quality check - but if they can have a hand in improving 500 people's lives - now that's a cool idea!

And if you can work with them during your launch to develop their skills to become better at what they do - now that's a really cool experience to have too!

And they become a part of a community of winners and growers...

And what if you can help them see the world in a more productive way? That would seem priceless!

Warm regards,
Philip Greenwood