PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Rondell Shaw
09-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Hi everyone my name Is Ron i actually just signed up today. I am in the internet marketing field i have a two websites that i sell information products on mainly in the Affiliate and Internet marketing niches. I am here to learn what i can do to get quality Affiliates/Jv's in helping me to sell these products more efficiently. I hope to learn and grow within this community. Thanks All

Mike Merz
09-05-2016, 11:21 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Rondell ...glad to have you aboard.

If you've just joined, my advice is that you follow the Registration Orientation Wizard (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/) so you'll have a better understanding as to how JVNP works ... and how to get the most out of it.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi everyone my name Is Ron i actually just signed up today. I am in the internet marketing field i have a two websites that i sell information products on mainly in the Affiliate and Internet marketing niches. I am here to learn what i can do to get quality Affiliates/Jv's in helping me to sell these products more efficiently. I hope to learn and grow within this community. Thanks All