PDA

View Full Version : Easy Home Fitness Trainer - Leave the gym and workout from home. - Easy Home Fitness Trainer JV Invite

Darrik Marstaller
06-25-2016, 11:56 PM
Easy Home Fitness Trainer - Leave the gym and workout from home. - Easy Home Fitness Trainer - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, June 20th 2016

Hi my name is Darrik and I created a new home fitness product called Easy Home Fitness Trainer. This product is broken out into five sections (chapters) that outline what steps need to be taken to get an athletic, six-pack body from home.

Each workout only takes 20-30 minutes to complete and requires minimal equipment to get the results. With a pricetag far lower than the competition, this product has the potential to sell very well.

There is a lauch special price of $19 that will end on 8/1/2016. The price will jump after that date to $27. This is a product built on my personal experience, and I am always adding content to my website at easyhomefitnesstrainer.com to show my results.

The big selling point for this product is the quality it provides for the cost. Most similar products will cost the consumer over $100 and do not provide the equipment which can add on $100 or more...this is a huge turnoff for most people.*

I am giving 75% commission for any sales through the vendor Clickbank. To take a look at the offer in clickbank, please search "Easy Home Fitness Trainer" or "darrikm" in the marketplace and it will come up. You can then grab your promotional link and earn your 75% commission.

Let's take 2016 by storm and get this offer out there. I look forward to hearing your success!

Easy Home Fitness Trainer - Leave the gym and workout from home. - Easy Home Fitness Trainer - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4603-Easy_Home_Fitness_Trainer_-_Leave_the_gym_and_workout_from_home._-_Easy_Home_Fitness_Trainer)

Darrik Marstaller
06-26-2016, 12:01 AM
Correction! The end date for the launch price of $19 is 7/7/2016 not 8/1/2016 sorry for the confusion.

Once that timer reaches 0:00:00 the price will increase to $27 :)