Thread: Quickly Recruit More Affiliates Using the Power of Facebook Targeting

Threaded View

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Should I add up to this the power of Facebook "Retargeting"?
    • Create custom audience on Facebook, customize it to only track people who visit a certain page of your site; mostly "/jv".
    • Your JV page is up and running, now it is time to add that tracking pixel.
    • Wait until Facebook gathers enough data on those who visit your JV page, usually Facebook will tell you "audience is too low" until you get 50 visitors. You can get these 50 visitors easily based on Paul's approach or by just announcing your launch to the usual platforms; JVNotifyPro, MunchEyes, WarriorJV, and others.
    • Create the retargeting ads, and fire up your campaign. Now everyone who visited your JV page with/out taking action will keep seeing your ads on Facebook, giving you and your product and your affiliate program extra credibility.

If you are a fan of Google Chrome, it will help to install Facebook Pixel Helper extension to troubleshoot your tracking pixel. You will be surprised after installing the extension on how many sites on the internet use Facebook Retargeting as part of their promotions. I am personally doing it right now for my next launch in 10 days.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Hossam
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 02-04-2015 at 06:29 PM.