+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 325 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

I just thought i would finally say hello, I have been a member here a while and have been a bit apprehensive about saying anything (small fish big pond syndrome).

I live in the UK and am looking to drop my 9-5 for a better style of living.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello every one,

My name is Reiza Juremi from Melbourne, Australia. I bump into this amazing forum last December when i was looking for new product launch to sell.

I hope we can all work together and have fun doing it...

Regards,

Reiza Juremi.

P.s: I'm sorry my username is not my real name. I try to change it, but i can't. Hope Mike can forgive me for this mistake.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone. My name is Ron Lee I live in South Florida. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. I hope to be launching several software related products over the next year.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone.

My name is Saif Chowdhury and I am from Dubai, UAE. I am looking forward to work with Mike and all the JV's in this forum. I will be launching a product couple of months from now and I hope to have a great time working with other JV's.

Regards
    Saif Chowdhury

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello one and all,

I'm a new member here, And I'd like to open up by saying that if I can be of any assistence or help to any one. Please feel free to contact me.
    I know I don't know it all, no one doze. but we all can use help sometime.
    Like the old saying go's (If you don't know, You better ask somebody!)

Here's a little bit about my self, I'm a 53-fifty three year old software engineer employed my your goverment the (USA), I work at the Fermilab in
    Batavia, IL . I have a PhD in software engineering and computer science from MIT.

I was born and rised in Chicago IL. If you want to know more, see my profile.

I wish you all the best,
    Sincerely yours, Eric.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone

My name is Rachid and am glad to be around

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

My name is Justin Atlan and I am 20 years old. I have been doing IM for years now and this year I plan on putting out multiple products.

I am currently looking for JV partners for helping me launch my latest product. =)

Hope everyone is doing great!

If you have any questions or want to network with me feel free to message me! I would love to hear from you!

Justin Atlan
    Crazy College Kid (Me) shows how his 30 min experiment made him go from $0-$428.58 in 10 days generating a Rapid Income Flow that keeps on growing! http://RapidIncomeFlow.com<br /><br />Want to be a JV for Rapid Income flow + learn profit grabbing free strategies: http://rapidincomeflow.com/1/JV.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone, Steve Fulop here. Been a Super Affiliate for 2 years. Introducing myself on here is long overdue. I am currently accepting JV partners for a new product that is unlike anything seen in this industry before. Feel free to PM if interested. Look forward to working with you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Steve welcome.

What niche? IM ya?

Justin Atlan
    Crazy College Kid (Me) shows how his 30 min experiment made him go from $0-$428.58 in 10 days generating a Rapid Income Flow that keeps on growing! http://RapidIncomeFlow.com<br /><br />Want to be a JV for Rapid Income flow + learn profit grabbing free strategies: http://rapidincomeflow.com/1/JV.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there,

I'm Abel and a full time internet marketer. I do affiliate marketing and hoping to start a product launch soon.

Regards,
    Abel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 325 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast