+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 325 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Paul Good To Have You Here

Hey ! Thank God for you ...
    Glad you made it back here.... warm welcome from my side..... :-)
    Sounds like i know you huh ?? just bugging !!
    Welcome back .

Many blessings.

Time to get moving
    B. Davies
    Let's keep moving !  :-))

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello everyone my name is Art Saborio. It feels good to finally be here in the community. I have been studying internet marketing seriously for over two years now and excited to participate with all of you.

Looking forward to what the New Year will bring.
    Art Saborio - netmarketingniche.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My name is Marcel. I'm into internet marketing, php and wordpress. I hope my products and services make you a ton of money.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi my name is Rob from Adver-Click, I have recently begun in my new role of JV Manager with Adver-Click. Looking at this great forum and place to share information I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and potentially building some strong affil and JV Partners for future products! Feel free to msg me for more information. I'm sure you will find me very active on JV Notify Pro in future.

Regards,

Any Q's, gt in touch!
    Rob

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike and hello to all the members,

Great resource you've created here Mike.

I'm Matt Duggan, an actor using the power of the internet to create an income for myself to fund both my dreams and those of my business partners. I've been online around 4 years, but only into marketing for the past 18 months.

I'm here to try and build some relationships with list owners and potential JV partners.

Thanks again for a great resource.

Matt

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey There,

Just want to say that this site seems like an awesome resource for those seeking to learn about IM and find JV partners.

I plan to spend a bunch of here leading up to and after the launch of my latest product, Facebook Power, http://fbpower.net/preview and I am guessing that I will spend quite a bit of time here in the future as well.

Looking forward to it!

Best,

Garin Kilpatrick

@Garin on Twitter
    Sign up to promote my new product, coming soon: http://fbpower.net/affiliates (You can preview it here: http://fbpower.net/preview)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi I'm susan. I'm new to site. Looking through some particular stuff here interest me. I've join here to help other people about internet marketing. Giving a helping hand is my passion. Hope to see you here guys.
    http://rapidprofitformula.com-reviewedby.me/

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,
    My name is Max Stryker and i wanted to introduce myself in this community.
    My goal for this 2011 is to launch successful products that will change a market for good. I've spent way to much time buying products that don't work, are too general or way to particular. I want to end this, and I hope people will join me in this venture.
    Always my best - Max

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

My name is Aidan Booth, I'm a full time internet marketer based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I got started online about 5 years ago and became a full time internet marketer about 3 years ago.

I look forward to getting to know you all more and participating on this forum.
    Looking for in depth, cutting edge internet marketing coaching? Check out 300 Internet Marketers. Want to learn more Internet Marketing Strategies? Check out IM-Blackbook.com today!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

My name is Arrais Nafie, from Dubai, I started in internet marketing about one year ago. Up until now, I have focused just on affiliate marketing. I am looking for some JV to promote my business.

Best Regards,
    Arrais Nafie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 325 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast