+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey guys Jayneel here. I've been a member here for quite some time but never posted. Here is my first post!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone ,

I have been interested in affiliate marketing, and have been researching it for a couple of years but now am serious about it and am ready to take the plunge. I am a web developer and hope my skills will give me a little head start in this whole new venture I am seeking. I look forward from learning a lot in here and hope to be an asset to this community.

Wish me luck!
    Jeremey

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, my name is Chris, and I'm a newbie. I live in the UK, where I write sci-fi and do other things like disco and rock 'n' roll. At 67 I must be crazy! Looking forward to meeting lots of great people here.
    Chris. Woollon.
    Giving away free advertising spot on my site for good JV. My site link is below.<br />http://www.philphoenix.greatestbusinessideas.com<br />Take care,<br />Chris Woollon.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi

My names Mik Dunne and I am based in Brighton on the South coast of the UK. i have been working in Internet Marketing for the last 6 months.

Previously to that I worked in Online Marketing/SEO.

I look forward to working with everyone in the community!

Oh btw if you are based in and around the Brighton area please feel free to contact me, its always great to find other people working in IM who are close by.

Regards

Mik

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everybody,

My name is E Brian Rose. My friends call me E, or Brian, or some other names that I probably shouldn't post here.

I have a very interesting background in online marketing, having produced a killer online TV show that was eventually sold to a major studio. My methods are always outside of the box and it has worked well for me over the years.

I am glad to be here. I hope that I can share my experiences with you and learn a lot from the gang.

Talk to you soon,
    E Brian Rose
    Thanks for reading,<br />E Brian Rose

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone

damian kitchen here from the U.k. i took the decision to start an online money making business from home. i want to quit my job and succeed in this business.

i have never done anything like this before. i have had some help from full time internet business people such as : phil henderson and jonny andrews which has been a great help so far

special thanks to them and to JVNotify's Mike Merz for accepting my membership.

i look forward to near future successes.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Guys I'm Cristian Perez from Santiago - Chile (yup the very bottom of the world), I been around for a while in the IM world, and I finally change my mindset and trade this hobby that gives me a couple of hundreds a week for a real serious business that crank me the six figures.}

Also I'm a IMOholic and I probably have products from most of you guys.

Hope to find some help here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

My name is Nadine Russell and I'm very excited to be here. I'm new to this whole internet marketing thing and hope to learn a lot from everyone here. Please be patient with me as I try to understand and get use to this new world of the internet. ;D

Thanks and I am looking forward to working all of you.

Nadine

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, My name is Kenny Perkins im 22 and live in Northern California just out side the Lake Tahoe area. Not gonna ramble on to much about myself but.... I have a pretty good fondation and understanding of IM and am in the Warrior forum and in Mark Lings Affilorama forum/private forum quiet a bit. Im happy to have gotten a heads up about to this site and looking forward to working with many people here and hoping to take my business up to the next level and learning alot from some of the top earners and making us all very successfull along the way. Cause that is why we are all here isnt it...? haha

To much success!!

Kenny

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

HI All,

I'm Riel Roussopoulos, a vancouver developer and marketer.

I make a hosted publishing and marketing platform within a number of market specific verticals.

Our two main products are:

http://XLsell.com & http://TribeXL.com

Both pay recurring commissions of 40% and are able to be private labeled and customized extensively if desired.

Add hosted web marketing solutions to your offer.<br />Preconfigured for you and installed by your clients in minutes<br />XLsell.com/demo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast