+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 325 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi all.

Just a short post to introduce myself. I've been involved with Information Marketing for almost a year now. Looking forward to making 2011 my best year yet. Hopefully I will get to meet many more people through this forum that I've heard so many great things about.

Regards,
    Adrian
    Sharing the best health information with millions Health @ 8drian.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike! I guess I'm not exactly a stranger... we've "talked" a few times before... maybe you'll still recognize the name although it's usually out-of-sight, out-of-mind! Anyway, I've been a member for some time now, taking full advantage of all the emails you send out about JVs (thank you). There have been some rewarding times!

And now, it is time for me to expand and start contributing to this community! I never felt I had much to offer before, but now with a year's experience, I can usually at least flounder around a bit and get things half right.

I'm into product launches and although I'm no broker, I promote them to help get them off the launch pad, so to speak.

Regards,
    Aden Curtis
    Aden Curtis<br />Warrior &#039;Webdesk&#039;<br />IM guru Launch Pad

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone, my name is olapeju bankole, I am an internet and information marketer, I am happy to be here. success to all.
    For tips on relationship, fitness and how to make money easily:<br />www.olapejubankoleglobalmarket.com<br />www.danvicglobalservices.com<br />www.ngsinglesforum.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone

My name is Gilad and I am the founder architect and CEO of Rhizome Networks LTD. I have many years of experience in the software industry and in the last few months I am exploring the field of Internet marketing, first in order to generate steady resource of income, and second - in order to learn the marketing and sales issue, so I can keep working full time on the Rhizome Networks project and turn it into a live community and business.

In the end of the day all I want is to have enough resources so I can keep doing the same - architect my visions.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,
    I'm Sandy from sunny Florida and am here at the recommendation of John Thornhill. I've been working in various aspects of IM since 2001, but am taking some different directions, and am here to learn and grow! Thanks for all the great info!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everybody,

My name is Neil Macpherson and I am the owner of Rising Ideas, LLC out of San Diego, CA. I have been in Im for a little over a year now and have finally started to break through! I am working on releasing my first product soon and am very excited to do so. I look forward to building some long and prosperous relationships through this forum!

Thanks,
    Neil

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone. My name is Phillip Tapper from Great Britain. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some lots of moola ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey, Ryan Shaw here;

I'm a noobie as far as CB product launches; but I'm an expert Im'er with years of offline consulting and affiliate marketing as a background.

Looking to network with other offline consultants

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi all,

It's Mike here. I'm totally new to product launch at the time I'm launching my own product so I hope I could learn something new in this forum. Nice to meet you all

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone.
    I'm vin, i very new to im>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 325 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast