Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Weekend Update featuring a JV offer courtesy of fellow JVNotifyPro Partner Michael Cheney (Commission Black Ops affiliate marketing training launch JVZoo affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders and More ... in Today's 39, 041 good reasons to JV with Michael Cheney edition.

Have a Great Weekend!

- Mike Merz Sr

Michael Cheney - Commission Black Ops Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, March 15th 2016 @ 9AM EST

"You Won't Believe What This 42-year Old British Guy Does to Make $39,041.46 Commissions per Month (Part-Time)".

Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner, this is the headline on the salesletter for "Commission Black Ops" and I am that guy - Michael Cheney.

On Tuesday 15th March at 09:00am EST you'll make some serious coin when you promote "Commission Black Ops" so here's...

WHY YOU SHOULD PROMOTE "COMMISSION BLACK OPS"

* 100% commissions on every item in the funnel

* Upto $154 commissions per customer

* $10,000 #1 top prize

* Total of $20,125 in cash up for grabs

* Quality product from a quality vendor (I have the #12 bestseller of all-time on JVZoo, 16 year track record in IM and have sold 21,642 units on JVZoo)

WHAT IS COMMISSION BLACK OPS?

I'm making $39,041.46 Commissions per Month and am finally going to reveal the unique strategy I'm using to do this.

WHY AM I "GIVING AWAY" MY $39k/Mo. SECRET STRATEGY?

Because I want to train up my own legion of affiliate special operatives who can promote my future launches.

But there are four qualifications people must meet in order to get their hands on this info (I'm not giving this secret away to just anyone).

So let's talk about...

WHY YOU'LL MAKE BANK PROMOTING "COMMISSION BLACK OPS"

Aside from the 100% commissions across the entire funnel, $10,000 #1 prize and $20,125 total cash prizes up for grabs there's also;

This triple-threat of curiosity will drive insane conversions as people will be desperate to know;

1. Who is this guy making $39k commissions a month?

2. How is he making $39k a month?

3. What are the four qualifications I need to meet to get my hands on this method?

Use these 3 curiosity-factors in your promotions and your clicks and conversions will be through the roof.

So to rake in seriously big commissions and your piece of the $20,125 in cash prizes go sign up on the JV Page below.

>>> Commission Black Ops JV Registration & Launch Details

Cheers,

Michael Cheney

(To access the merchant’s JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more … Click the link in the JV letter above (no log in necessary to access the JV page). Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.)

----------

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers made by JVNP 2.0 VIP Partners announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... please click the JV Invite/Page link in the Buzz Builder listings, below.

Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.

-----

Joey Xoto - Brandrr Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just This Past Tuesday, February 2nd 2016
JVZoo Top Seller!

Are you ready to take your piece of $20,000 in prizes? Mark your calendars for 2nd Feb to promote Brandrr, an incredible new web based automatic logo creation application, brought to you by Joey Xoto, David Chamberlain & Jamie Garside (the power trio behind Viddyoze!). This is set to be a massive launch, so bring our A game and get ready to bank big commissions! Joey Xoto - Brandrr JV page.

-----

Tim Castleman - 2016 Traffic and Conversion Summit Notes Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, February 15th 2016 @ 12PM Noon EST

2016 T&C Notes Launch. Feb 15th, Noon EST. $47 FE (60% commission), $19/m OTO (25% recurring), Double digit conversion and $5 EPC expected. Buyers get instant access to previous years notes, 2016 notes, and buyers only Q&A webinar (no pitch) to have an amazing buying experience and you make a lot of money in the process. Tim Castleman - 2016 Traffic and Conversion Summit Notes JV page.

-----

Kenneth Koh - LeadsLeap 2.0 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Commenced Just This Past Monday, February 1st 2016
Launch Day: Tuesday, February 16th 2016

During BETA testing, members' traffic surged by 10x. Upgrades soared. We're still sending commissions to our JV partners in 2008. If you want passive income, this is it. 50% recurring commissions on $19.90-$27/mth. Continuous conversion via our evergreen sales funnel. You advertise free with us. Kenneth Koh - LeadsLeap 2.0 JV page.

-----

Herc Magnus + Todd Spears - Project Supremacy Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Wednesday, February 17th 2016

Get paid up to $247 per sale promoting the most awesome SEO software ever created. Project Supremacy makes your SEO insanely powerful at the push of a button – and it CANNOT BE SLAPPED. $20,000 cash prizes, a funnel with copy so tight you’ll cry tears of joy when you promote. Herc Magnus + Todd Spears - Project Supremacy JV page.

-----

Daman Sandhu + Raj Singh Sandhu - Wealthy SEO Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Thursday, February 25th 2016
Launch Day: Monday, February 29th 2016

Earn 50% Commissions on this Highly In Demand SEO Business Model training program. This Step-by-Step course leaves No Stone Unturned, Ensuring a Life Time Business that Continuously Scales up ... Month After Month. Sign Up Now and Earn Up To $121 Per Sale via our high converting sales funnel. $15K in cash prizes, more.

-----

Bill Guthrie - Audience Explosion 2.0 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, February 23rd 2016
Launch Day: Tuesday, March 1st 2016 @ 12PM EST

We are giving away $150,000 in JV Cash Prizes — $50,000 for Leads Contest + $100,000 for Sales Contest! Join the biggest Instagram Marketing launch in history and make up to $1,345 PER BUYER! Training + Software + Service = Instagram Success! Bill Guthrie - Audience Explosion 2.0 JV page

-----

Toshko Raychev - TR Profit System Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, February 23rd 2016
Launch Day: Tuesday, March 1st 2016

Easy $290.00 Per Sale To You! Blockbuster NEW financial product. Starving Market in trading niche. TR Profit System. Massive proof – never before seen product. Brand new $997 physical product – 30% commission. Pre-launch starts February 23rd. Launch day is March 1st. This is a done for you launch. Learn more here - > Toshko Raychev - TR Profit System JV page.

-----

Andrew Hansen + Sara Young - Constant Profits Club Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Sunday, February 28th 2016
Launch Day: Tuesday, March 8th 2016

Earn $998 commissions and have your list thank you for promoting a true hands-on coaching program for generating income in as little as 3 hours and growing it into a business that turns over $10k a month. Andrew Hansen + Sara Young - Constant Profits Club JV page.

-----

Fred Lam - iPro Academy 2.0 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Wednesday, March 2nd 2016
Launch Day: Tuesday, March 8th 2016

iPro Academy 2.0 is a revolutionary traffic course that shows you how to scale any businesses to multi-million dollars. Earn $1,000 commission per sale and participate in our JV Contest with $100K+ in Prizes. Our first launch did over $900k in sales with just 5 key affiliates, followed by a $40 Revenue Per Lead. Fred Lam - iPro Academy 2.0 JV page.

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community

JVNP 2.0 New Affiliate Program Launch Announcements

JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement Forum Archives

JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar

Popular Evergreen Mid To High Ticket Webinar Based Promotion Affiliate Program JV Invites*

Damien Zamora (GoMobile Solutions) - PPC Profits Formula JV Invite

John Assaraf - Winning The Game Of Weight Loss/Money JV Invite

Richard Legg & Nathan Mackenzie Brown - $100K Apprentice JV Invite

Sara Young - Income Steps Academy JV Invite

* Experienced, Proven Successful Affiliate Marketers, Only, Please!

-----

IMPORTANT!

The new product launch and evergreen affiliate program JV offers advertised on JVNP 2.0 and the JVNW Calendar are meant for experienced Affiliate Marketers.

If you have little to no affiliate marketing experience, we feel it would be most beneficial for you to complete the following JVNP 2.0 recommended Free Affiliate Marketing Training.

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + occasionally on Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the Merchant, not JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.