+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The lemonarian has arrived

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The lemonarian has arrived

I do apologize for the cheesy title, but oh well. My name is Linus Rylander, perhaps better known as "lemonarian" (don't ask) and I guess I've seen some of you around at other places.

I'm a beginning affiliate marketer, started around March, and so far I'm fast approaching the 1 sale a day milestone, though I've had 3 sales in a day and so forth. I do a lot of article marketing but my "true calling" would be blogging, and I currently run two blogs.

I've very recently started building my list as well, and right now I have 50-something subscribers, it's for a little ebook on Bum Marketing.

Well, that's that, don't know what else to say really. I'll se ya'll around

Linus

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: The lemonarian has arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Linus Rylander
    I do apologize for the cheesy title, but oh well. My name is Linus Rylander, perhaps better known as "lemonarian" (don't ask) and I guess I've seen some of you around at other places.

I'm a beginning affiliate marketer, started around March, and so far I'm fast approaching the 1 sale a day milestone, though I've had 3 sales in a day and so forth. I do a lot of article marketing but my "true calling" would be blogging, and I currently run two blogs.

I've very recently started building my list as well, and right now I have 50-something subscribers, it's for a little ebook on Bum Marketing.

Well, that's that, don't know what else to say really. I'll se ya'll around

Linus
    Glad your posting the welcome message Linus, now it is time for us newbies to sell some stuff
    People do not fail in Internet Marketing ...<br />Rather they simply give up before the magic happens.<br />SEOPressFormula JV - 75% Commissions &amp; Clickbank, Launching Nov 4th

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Linus Rylander

Welcome to the pack here. If there is anything I can do for you just ask.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Tja Linus =)

Hehe... Nice to see you (kul att se dig :P)...

I haven't been online on MSN for a while =D, Will log-in soon!

- Chris
    How I easily make at least $300/day with Googles&#039; placement targeting. The fastest, cheapest and most &quot;un-used&quot; method for building a limitless list of targeted, eager buyers and customers fast, on autopilot. www.lazymilliondollars.com - Pre-Launch - Feb 12th!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for the welcome guys, 'tis appreciated

Now excuse me, I'm gonna make some money

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Linus!

Looks like another PWMer is in the fold.

Karl

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Linus, you're doing fantastic saying you only started affiliate marketing in march. You are everywhere I first noticed you months ago, you always seem to rank well for the new product launches. Whats your secret
    Keep up the good work lemonarian!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Haha can't believe someone notices me! Lol.

What's my secret?

Web 2.0 links I'd guess... put up your money page, hit it with as many links as you can! Then just keep feeding it backlinks, that's how you stay 'on top'.

That's about it, lol.

I don't do that stuff anymore though, I figured it wasn't a serious long term business model and I'm sick of jumping from launch to launch. I believe more in the smaller niches, where you can have lasting rankings, instead of just trying to rank for product names.
    That's why you didn't see my name up there on SAC for example.

Cheers,
    Linus

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I think your right about not marketing in the make money online niche. I'm marketing Automated List Builder and I've put a lot of work into it so far.
    I will need to make some serious cash on launch day, I value my time highly. I am using the techniques in SAC for this launch and I've got several first page rankings for the product title, product title + bonus, product title + review so far.
    It's early days though can't see a newbie like me be there on launch.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Just keep feeding it links and you'll have a fair shot at staying up there.

I still market in IM though, just not by the 'launch to launch' method.

Like you said, I value my time and the results I get back from it may be instant, but when buzz from the launch dies out so does your sales. It's just not worth it for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast