+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A bit confused about jvnotifypro

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

A bit confused about jvnotifypro

Hello Guys I am new here.

I would like to know the process required to launch my product using jvnotifypro and having it appear on the homepage.
    I'd also like to know if I can simply create a thread with my jvinvite on the subniche forum area without upgrading to VIP.
    And lastly, I wanna confirm if my product which is from the relationship niche be launchable here on jvnotifypro?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Michael.

All those questions, and more, are answered in the Start Here thread and Registration Orientation Wizard.

In short, to post a JV offer announcement to the appropriate JV offer announcement forum category, simply make sure you're logged in and follow the JV Offer Submission Wizard. You do not have to be a VIP to post your JV offer to the JV announcement forums.

We are in the process of implementing upgrades that will make the whole site easier to navigate and utilize, but in the meantime ... just please follow those instructions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Martins View Post
    Hello Guys I am new here.

I would like to know the process required to launch my product using jvnotifypro and having it appear on the homepage.
    I'd also like to know if I can simply create a thread with my jvinvite on the subniche forum area without upgrading to VIP.
    And lastly, I wanna confirm if my product which is from the relationship niche be launchable here on jvnotifypro?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    So what are the requirements to get my jv launch announcement on the homepage as a featured content

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    That's a VIP only option, Michael.

http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/JVNP2_VIP_...ling_Explained

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Martins View Post
    So what are the requirements to get my jv launch announcement on the homepage as a featured content

+ Reply to Thread