Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Update featuring a JV request courtesy of fellow JVNotifyPro Partner Anthony Morrison (Email Domination launch JVZoo affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders (Bryan Winters - Commission Miner, Michael Baptiste - 5 Figure Machines, Dianna Feldman - InstaNinjas launches, Andrew Darius - Explaindio Video Creator 2.0 pre-launch) and More ... in Today's e-domination edition.

- Mike Merz Sr

Anthony Morrison - Email Domination Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, June 23rd 2015

Hey, Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner.

Anthony Morrison here….

I’m opening up my BEST product offer to date, Email Domination v1.0 and I’m doing it for the first time ever on JVZoo.

>>>> Get all the Partner Details Right Here

I’d love for you to be a part of our launch and here’s why.

Email Domination is changing the game for my students. I’ve spent countless hours developing a training that I believe is second to none on how to send simple emails online and crush it. I’ve been earning over 6 figures per month using these exact strategies myself.

Most people give you “theory” but in Email Domination I dive right into my own email accounts and show everything to my students. I expect the refund rate on this product to be microscopic. Consider that I have over 60 training videos in this course plus access to the software myself and my team are using right now to make sure our emails hit the inbox.

Case Studies for T-Shirt Marketers, CPA Marketers, IM Marketers and more are given at no additional cost to the customer! We cover every aspect of email marketing so pretty much everyone’s list should convert like crazy to this offer!

It’s worth well over $997….. so when your list see’s it for only $67 they are going to finally feel like someone under promised and over delivered! That’s my goal for Email Domination v1.0

CONTEST – $40,000 In Cash Prizes!

Our top sales partner WILL WIN $10,000.00

Total prize packages reach OVER $40,000 IN PRIZES….

Don’t forget…. WITH JVZOO YOU GET INSTANT COMMISSION PAYMENTS!… NO WAITING TO GET PAID….

>>>> Get all the Partner Details Right Here

I’m really excited about sharing this training and opportunity with everyone. I believe the product, sales video and customer experience will be top notch and second to none. I look forward to supporting all my new partners in 2015.

- Anthony Morrison

(To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... Click the link in the JV letter above (no log in necessary to access the JV page). Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.)

----------

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers made by JVNP 2.0 VIP Partners announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... please click the JV Invite/Page link in the Buzz Builder listings, below.

Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.

-----

Dan Brock - Deadbeat Super Affiliate Reloaded Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just Last Tuesday, June 9th 2015
JVZoo Top Seller!

The "Deadbeat" Returns (Super-Lazy Commissions on June 9th). Visit the Deadbeat Super Affiliate Reloaded JV page for all the details.

-----

Matt Bacak + Temper Thompson - Email Cash Blueprint Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just This Past Sunday, June 14th 2015
Warrior+Plus PotD!

Exciting product to promote! Email Cash Blueprint - A brand new product by Matt Bacak and Temper Thompson. Request your link right now so you can promote this hot new offer to your list and enjoy paypal commissions. Email Cash Blueprint JV page.

-----

Bryan Winters - Commission Miner Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day Is TODAY Tuesday, June 16th 2015

Bryan Winters' all new CommissionMiner Member Opportunity launches on June 16th! Massive 6-7 figure income potential via CMC's *2 TIER COMPENSATION PLAN* paying out $10 monthly on 2 levels, plus $32 x 2 on our 1 click OTO! ...Get paid on your own sales...and on ALL sales made by *your* referrals! Totally insane! Commission Miner JV page.

-----

Michael Baptiste - 5 Figure Machines Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day Is TODAY Tuesday, June 16th 2015

Jump on board and promote the hottest new program showing your subscribers how to create a 5 figure per month business. We love to support our partners and we will reciprocate if you support our launch. Feel free to contact us at any time. 5 Figure Machines JV page.

-----

Dianna Feldman - InstaNinjas Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day Is TODAY Tuesday, June 16th 2015 @ 11AM EST

InstaNinjas is the most complete Instagram traffic course available on the market today... Created by two 6-figure online earners, the funnel is deep with a solid front end and multiple OTOs and downsells along with recurring commissions. InstaNinjas JV page.

-----

Ron Douglas + Alice Seba - WriterHelpWanted Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Monday, June 22nd 2015
Launch Day: Thursday, June 25th 2015

Fully-tested product offer with a $3.26 EPC plus 50% commission on rebills teaches how to use writing skills to earn a full-time living. Prelaunch starts June 22 with easy promotions for free high-value content. Prizes for top sellers, sales milestones and lead generation. WriterHelpWanted JV page.

-----

Dori Friend - Page One Engine Launch High Ticket Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, June 23rd 2015
Launch Day: Tuesday, June 30th 2015

$150,000 including 3 cars in JV prize pool. $1,000 commissions. PageOneEngine includes software, link networks and 8 week guided curriculum teaching the top 8 SEO business models that are working in today’s SEO world. This is personally my largest launch so will do my best to make you happy! Anik Singal is doing the marketing. Visit the PageOneEngine JV page.

-----

Andrew Darius - Explaindio Video Creator 2.0 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Commenced YESTERDAY June 15th 2015
Launch Day: Wednesday, July 1st 2015

Explaindio Video Creator 2.0 launch: $30,000+ in prizes, retargeting, $1,013 Sales Funnel, double digit EPC. Version 1.0 is #3 all time bestseller on JVzoo. Top affiliate will walk out with $10,000 cash. No minimums. Daily cash contest too, so every affiliate has a chance to win big time. Explaindio Video Creator 2.0 JV page.

-----

Phil Benham - Blastoo! Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Monday, July 6th 2015
Launch Day: Monday, July 13th 2015

Blastoo! is an absolute moonshot product! The whole funnel converts like it's on steroids! That's to be expected since Phil has released 3 six-figure products in the last 12 months. Blastoo! is that product we’ll all be talking about months from now… the one that lit the IM industry on fire! Blastoo! JV page.

-----

Anik Singal - List Academy High Ticket Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Saturday, July 18th 2015
Launch Day: Thursday, July 23rd 2015

Our launch in February did $11.4 million in sales and $5 average EPC (on RAW clicks) … And Now We’re Back!! Earn $500 comms, massive conversions, top notch product, and the easiest prizes you’ll ever win! (no need to “beat” anyone to win) Learn more or sign up here ... List Academy JV page.

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Featured Free Training Content For June 2015

Dush Ramachandran & Terra Goeres Ramachandran - The Hook or Headline

Tim Godfrey - The Art Of The Product Launch (Infographic)

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community

-----

JVNP 2.0 VIP Spotlight

Chris & Ken (The DJK Team), Venkata Ramana, Sameer Mukhtar + Ivana Bosnjak and other fellow JVNotifyPro 2.0 VIP partners are waiting in the wings ... keep your eyes on your Inbox, and follow the action in the JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement forum archives.

Ian del Carmen + Stanley Jackson, David Eisner, JP, Vin + Susan Inter, Stefan H + Mike C, Ian Ross + Ian Shutts, Warren Brown, Blake Barrett + Grayson Brookshire, Shawn Casey + Brian Koz, Pat Flanagan, Amr Saleh, Mike C, Andre Stoelinga + Todd Gross, Fran Harris, Bill Hugall + Mehdi Tihani, Matt Benwell + Tom Carter, Conrad Atherton, Louie Alcantara, Jeff Hunt, Joe W + Michael D, Anton Nikiforov, Cory Ross + Mike Marin, Eduardo Gutierrez, Robert Allan + Tim Atkinson, Jamie Lewis, Ben S, A&T, Tony Earp, Adam Jones, lloyd K, Mark Thompson + Deep Arora, The Beard Man, Luke Maguire, Gauher Chaudhry + Paul Sinclair, Michael Baptiste, RDR Publishing LLC, Mark Wightley, Sameer, Ivana + Venkata Ramana, Brett Ingram, WallStreet Forex Robot's Team, Dr. Amit Pareek, Krizia, Jerome Chapman + Bill McRea, Precious Ngwu, Steve H + Mike Z, Naidy Phoon, Jeff Walker have active VIP listings on the JVNewsWatch Launch Calendar, gathering JV Affiliate Partner prospects on autopilot ... JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar

-----

IMPORTANT!

The new product launch and evergreen affiliate program JV offers advertised on JVNP 2.0 and the JVNW Calendar are meant for experienced Affiliate Marketers.

If you have little to no affiliate marketing experience, we feel it would be most beneficial for you to complete the following JVNP 2.0 recommended Free Affiliate Marketing Training.

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + occasionally on Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the Merchant, not JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.