Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Update featuring a JV request courtesy of fellow JVNotifyPro Partner Stuart Turnbull (Your Etsy Profit Machine! JVZoo affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders and More ... in Today's ride the Etsy wave promoting this proven seller edition.

- Mike Merz Sr

Stuart Turnbull - Your Etsy Profit Machine! Evergreen Affiliate Program JV Invite
JV Contest Dates: Thursday, May 14th - Sunday, May 31st 2015

Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner, looking for something different from the usual IM stuff to promote?

Hi, I'm Stuart Turnbull and I'd like to introduce you to my latest product ... Your Etsy Profit Machine!, which was awarded JVZoo Product of the Day on Dec 26 '14.

My top affiliate achieved EPCs of $2.05.

The average EPC as shown in JVZoo is $1.15 with a conversion rate of 5.01% on the front end product. 57% of front end buyers buy the upsell.

Short On Time?

Gain Access To Promo Tools & More Here.

Etsy is MEGA HOT right now with news of its recent IPO going global. It is currently the 8th most visited site on the internet and growing exponentially.

This quality course shows people how to earn and grow consistent profits on Etsy * We have designed this course to be in depth, yet easy to follow so that both complete newbies and experienced Etsy sellers can benefit. This course is particularly attractive to hacked off ebay sellers whose sales are suffering as a result of the many changes to ebay's search function.

I am running an affiliate contest through JVZoo ending May 31 with $100 CASH to the *top seller! (*subject to a minimum of 10 front end sales).

You'll find all of your affiliate tools including swipes, banners etc. on my affiliate page.

Go Grab Your Affiliate Link Now!

I also have several follow up products in the pipeline so promote now and get paid over and over thanks to JVZoo's lifetime cookie!!

Best of luck!

Stuart Turnbull

(To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... Click the link in the JV letter above (no log in necessary to access the JV page). Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.)

----------

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers made by JVNP 2.0 VIP Partners announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... please click the JV Invite/Page link in the Buzz Builder listings, below.

Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.

-----

Jimmy Kim - Build My List (JVZoo Launch) Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just This Past Monday, May 11th 2015
JVZoo #1 Top Seller!

Long time Internet Marketer Jimmy Kim is releasing his "Build My List" on JVZoo .. a simple 5 step list building system and it INCLUDES all the tools - It's a true "complete" program. With over $40,000 in prizes, this launch is one you do NOT want to miss. Get all the details on the Build My List JV Page now.

-----

Dan Cheong - Ranking Ninja Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just This Past Tuesday, May 12th 2015

75% on Front-End and Backend Commissions - 50% on Monthly Recurring - Promote This Evergreen SEO Training Product and Make Up to $139 Immediately Per Sale and $23.50 Per Month on Recurring! Ranking Ninja JV Page.

-----

Ron Blackwelder - PPC Domination Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Thursday, May 21st 2015

Fast, Easy Commissions … Promote This New Evergreen Adwords Training Course and Make Up To $98.50 Per Sale and $23.50 Per Month Recurring! … Expect EPC's at Over $1 with 75% Commissions on Front-End, 50% on Backend PLUS 50% On Recurring Monthly Mastermind … JV prizes, swipes, banners & more. PPC Domination JV Page.

-----

Ritoban Chakrabarti - Email Instruments Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Wednesday, May 20th 2015
Launch Day: Monday, May 25th 2015

Remember Profit Instruments, CPA Instruments, IM Target? I'm back with Email Instruments! Up to $150 per sale with $40k in JV PRIZES. Extensively tested offer that's converting like CRAZY. Pre-launch begins 20th May. Launching 25th May on Clickbank. Let's create history! Email Instruments JV Page.

-----

Russ Horn - Forex Income Boss High Ticket Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, May 19th 2015
Launch Day: Tuesday, May 26th 2015

Fast, Easy Commissions ... Biggest Forex Launch of 2015 - Russ Horn’s Forex Income Boss. New $999 physical product – 30% commission. Prelaunch: April 21st Launch Day: April 28, 2015. Alaziac Trading has a great reputation for making affiliates tons of cash and we’re at it again. Don’t miss out on the Money! Forex Income Boss JV Page.

-----

Kevin + Bond Halbert - Halbertology Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, May 19th 2015
Launch Day: Tuesday, May 26th 2015

Attention Marketers: Make Huge Commissions with Halbertology. Featuring the never before heard marketing/copywriting/business growth secrets of … The late Gary Halbert and his sons, Kevin and Bond, renowned business growth expert Mark McRae, and a who’s who of IM/Copywriting superstars. Massive commissions! Launch Day May 26th. Learn more on the Halbertology JV Page.

-----

Aidan Booth + Steve Clayton - 100K Factory High Ticket JVZoo Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Wednesday, May 27th 2015
Launch Day: Tuesday, June 2nd 2015

$150,000 prize pool. $2/lead in pre-launch. $1,248 commissions. ‘100k Factory’ is a highly lucrative UNIQUE system that teaches people how to build a $100k/year income stream from just FOUR simple websites. The system works incredibly fast and requires no prior IM knowledge. JV prize money, swipes & more on the 100K Factory JV Page.

-----

Amish Shah - Project: Yourself Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Wednesday, May 20th 2015
Launch Day: Tuesday, June 2nd 2015

The long-awaited launch of our iconic Project:Yourself program will reward you in more ways than one. Calling all internet marketing, personal growth, peak performance, spirituality & business JV's. From exquisite luxury cars & mind-bending futuristic gadgets to generous JV commissions & a chance to change millions of lives. Project:Yourself JV Page.

-----

Dan Brock - Deadbeat Super Affiliate Reloaded Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, June 9th 2015 @ 9AM EST

The "Deadbeat" Returns (Super-Lazy Commissions on June 9th). Visit the Deadbeat Super Affiliate Reloaded JV Page for all the details.

-----

Dori Friend - Page One Engine Launch High Ticket Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, June 23rd 2015
Launch Day: Tuesday, June 30th 2015

$150,000 including 3 cars in JV prize pool. $1,000 commissions. PageOneEngine includes software, link networks and 8 week guided curriculum teaching the top 8 SEO business models that are working in today’s SEO world. This is personally my largest launch so will do my best to make you happy! Anik Singal is doing the marketing. Visit the PageOneEngine JV Page.

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Featured Free Training Content For May 2015

Dush Ramachandran & Terra Goeres Ramachandran - Framework for a High Converting Sales Page

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community

-----

JVNP 2.0 VIP Spotlight

Jon Tarr, Bryan Winters, Andrew Darius and other fellow JVNotifyPro 2.0 VIP partners are waiting in the wings ... keep your eyes on your Inbox, and follow the action in the JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement forum archives.

Josh Ratta, Rod Beckwith + Henry Gold, James Winsoar, Farhan, Matthew Neer, Nick Mann, Robert Graham, Eric Larson, Brett Ingram, Brad Stephens, Aravindh Shridhar + Precious Ngwu, Steve Hawkins, Sam Bakker, Bill Hugall + Santosh Singh, Eduardo Gutierrez, Craig Dawber, Josh Bartlett + Matt Wolfe, Ran Golan, Val Popescu, Fred Barton, Mo + Ahmed, Jani G + Glynn Kosky, Mark Marcelletti, Tony Earp, Ivan Block + Tim Atkinson, Peter Chan Jr, James Mason, Tom Carter, Jani G + Glynn Kosky, Omar Martin + Dave Nicholson, Bryan Biernat, Dan Brown, Greg Jeffries, Kristie Chiles, Matt Bacak + Zoe Kennedy, Bradley Wade, Dr Amit Pareek, Ian del Carmen + Stanley Jackson, David Eisner, Mike C, Bill Hugall + Mehdi Tihani, Jeff Hunt, Cory Ross + Mike Marin, RDR Publishing LLC, Jerome Chapman + Mill McRea have active VIP listings on the JVNewsWatch Launch Calendar, gathering JV Affiliate Partner prospects on autopilot ... JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar

-----

IMPORTANT!

The new product launch and evergreen affiliate program JV offers advertised on JVNP 2.0 and the JVNW Calendar are meant for experienced Affiliate Marketers.

If you have little to no affiliate marketing experience, we feel it would be most beneficial for you to complete the following JVNP 2.0 recommended Free Affiliate Marketing Training.

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + occasionally on Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the Merchant, not JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.