+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Increase Website Traffic

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Question Increase Website Traffic

Hello friends,
    I have a new website last months ago. I need your opinions to get more traffic to my website. Please help me on this, I'm really new.
    Thank you all!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Increase your site traffic. In this section you can use social media sites like Youtube, pinterest, Facebook, twitter, etc.
    Btw try speedrank seo, It'll help you to classified ads, business listing, social bookmarking and SMO are the best method to increase traffic. Googling for more information about it.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Social, is a good way to start. I always start with Twitter for fast traffic, its a good starting point for a new site. Here are the basic steps that I follow: 1 - create a Twitter account for your new site, using a user name closely related to your new site. 2 - Within Twitter, start following around 50 people per day that are obviously interested in your niche or subject (use the search field at the top on the screen). 3 - Start posting onto twitter at least 4 or 5 times per day and every time you launch a new page or post on your site. 4 - Search out people in you niche that are talking about your subject matter and join the conversation.
    Within a month or so of doing this you will have a steady flow of traffic for a new site and lots of new followers. There are also software tools on the market that can automate a lot of this work, but be careful with software automation, Twitter will suspend you if you are not careful. Stick to doing this the manual way and you will get traffic that will build up gradually if you do this on a regular basis.
    Last edited by ave212; 04-19-2015 at 05:07 AM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Social Media Marketing, Guest Posting And Link Building are the best ways to increase your website traffic.And your website content plays the important role in SEO. So, write excellent content — make a name for blog as a source of informative, useful, funny, entertaining, or inspiring articles.
    Stephen Carter / White Label SEO

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'd say before anything else, make sure you've got your blog setup with a plugin that will post any new content from your blog onto your social media pages - i've found nextscript's "Social Networks Auto Poster" to work really well for this. (Especially as they don't add any weird "posted by...." messages when posting to your social accounts.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Getting traffic to your website falls mainly under 2 areas:

Paid Ads e.g.
    - Adwords, social networking sites such as FB, forums as well as directly on websites etc
    - Solo ads (paid emails)

Organic e.g.
    - Participation on social groups/networks/web 2.0's/forums/websites etc - Basically get involved with the discussion. Help folks out and in most cases you can use a sig link to promote your product/services. Note direct self promotion in most cases will be seen as spam, so read the rules... In addition most links created on such platforms will be nofollow and will not improve your rankings, despite the myth that social has a direct influence on rankings...

- Backlinking e.g. guest articles on popular blogs which gets traffic, purchase links (you got to be real careful with that) as well as creating web 2.0 resources and PBN's. Googles core algo is still primarily based on links. Its the quality, trust, reputation of the site providing it which matters...

With ads I recommend that you send traffic to an optin list so that you can build your email list as otherwise most of the money spent will be lost on people visiting your website and sadly never to return (even if its bookmarked and your website is super awesome)... The only exception is Adwords given the "info harvesting" policy which prevents you from running ads to an optin list... So with that in mind make sure to read the ad platform rules...

In sum I recommend that you take a joint approach when starting out. Use ads to get immediate results and in parallel work on SEO for organic traffic as well as on social networks.

I hope that helps and best of luck!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website -

1. Advertise
    2. Get Social
    3. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
    4. Write Irresistible Headlines
    5. Target Long-Tail Keywords
    6. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
    7. Start Guest Blogging
    8. Link Internally
    9. Go After Referral Traffic
    10. Make Sure Your Site is Fast

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    There are many point to increase the website ranking some points which are common to use are mentioned here
    a) On Page SEO
    b)Images Sharing
    c)Video sharing on the higher PR websites
    d)Advertisement of your website
    e)Social Bookmarking of website

for more detail visit RankHigher.pk
    Last edited by Rank Higher; 07-28-2016 at 10:24 AM. Reason: adding more detail

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,

What type of product or service do you sell ? Thanks Tony
    Business owners look to work with me and my team who become frustrated at the time and Marketing

costs it takes to find new clients, and penetrating new markets,for there products and services.

With very little risk and NO UPFRONT costs involved, Joint Ventures will help you gain you competitive

advantage in your market, at a fraction of time, it would normally take through conventional sales

methodologies and practices.

+ Reply to Thread