+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jim Proser - Super Foods Invincible Wellness JV Invite

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Jim Proser - Super Foods Invincible Wellness - JV Invite

Launch Day: Sunday, February 1st 2015

1/3 of adults in the US suffer from a chronic disease. 100,000 children in US suffer from ARTHRITIS! There is a health crisis in the US that is spreading around the world.

For most, there is no option but pharmaceuticals - many with side effects or ineffective.

But what if every sufferer could become their own doctor with their own drugstore and the knowledge to diagnose and treat themselves with non-pharmaceutical, effective treatments?

The Invincible Wellness System is a paradigm-shift in healthcare. It is a 9-week comprehensive health recovery and maintenance education that teaches people how to strengthen their bodies' natural healing ability to overcome any illness. Proper use of super foods and supplements is taught as well as the 5 interlocking physical systems - mental/emotional, DNA, physical structure, hormones and immune system.

My wife cured her 12 year untreatable, auto-immune disease in 6 weeks. I have eliminated my chronic knee pain and have more strength and energy than ever before. Over 40 of our personal clients have completed the program with sometimes life-saving results. Our JV Natural Health Sherpa enjoyed a $2.77 EPC in November 2014 with the program. Thousands have completed the program successfully.

I invite you to register as our affiliate: Jim Proser - Super Foods Invincible Wellness - JV Invite to help bring this new healing education to the world and strengthen your business in the process.

Thank you.

Last edited by Jim Proser; 02-08-2015 at 05:07 PM.
    Jim Proser
    mywellnessrevolution.com
    310 968 0513

+ Reply to Thread