+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from Sunny Sarasota Florida

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Greetings from Sunny Sarasota Florida

Hi Everyone, James Gaudino here. 51, divorced with three kids, an ex-wife and a dog...Rusty. And Yes... I live in paradise, just a few miles from the number one beach in the USA, Siesta Key Beach. It is beautiful living here for the most part. I have recently joined up with you guys here to improve my life and share my lifetime of knowledge with everyone and hopefully change some financial lives.
    I've been online since the mid 90's and for those of you that remember those early days with the "pay by minute" ISP's, dial up service and the 256meg computer's we all started out with. You will understand were I'm coming from. Why the quick trip down memory lane? I've literally seen hundreds of products and thousands of emails throughout the years and cannot recall many, if any "Evergreen Products". An "Evergreen Product" is one that is not effected by changes in time, temperament of the powers that be or even mother nature... A product or idea that will work today as well as it did fifty years ago and 50 years into the future. They are a few out there, I'm sure of it... but some need to be dusted off and have some renewed life breathed into them.
    That is why I've joined here, to introduce and breath some life into an Evergreen Product line. The internet is very young compared to some industries and businesses. My expertise is in a 413 year old niche industry, yes there are some products out there in the market place like I said, they lightly touch on the subject matter. I'm hoping with the collective expertise here we can create something exceptional that will last for years. I'm not interested in the "Hit n Quit" products that only have a short lifespan. I want to make a product line that will last!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    James, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... and Thanks for the in depth intro. I'm looking forward to you sharing the knowledge you've gained over the years, as a fellow 'old timer' (online since 98), please feel free to stop by often to discuss all things evergreen.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread