Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Update featuring a primary JV request courtesy of fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner Thomas Owen (Uber Video Editor launch JVZoo affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders (Jeff Johnson - Traffic & Leads Training Academy™, Aidan Booth + Steve Clayton - Crowd Force, Mario Brown + Marius Price - Motion Countdown launches) and More ... in Today's take a ride on the uber video affiliate commission express edition.

Happy Hanukkah ... whether you're celebrating, or not.

- Mike Merz Sr

Thomas Owen - Uber Video Editor Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day Is TODAY Tuesday, December 16th 2014

Hey there Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner,

Let me steal your attention for just a few seconds...

I want to let you in on an awesome opportunity, my product Uber Video Graphics Editor officially launches today, Tue Dec 16th. 11AM EST is the official time, however...

I'm giving JVNotifyPro members the advantage of providing extra value to your subscribers and cashing in early. That's right, I'm opening early bird access at 9AM EST just for you lovely JVs!

Your subscribers will love you, as for those 2 hours they're going to receive the developers license for the software, completely free!

We'll be using a countdown timer so you get to cash in on the crazy high conversions.

>>> Take Advantage Of The Head Start And Grab Your Promo Tools Here

Let's talk what's in it for you and more importantly your subscribers...

Uber Video Graphics is a web based software, nothing to download or install. It lets users create and fully customize high quality and professional graphics to use on their videos.

The user interface is just so simple it's to die for. Simple drag & drop, that's it!

We've got 400 graphics preloaded and 98 professionally designed templates all ready to use ... with the click of a mouse!

I'm all about looking after customers, so we have lined up some insane bonuses. They are getting a huge value packed punch for the super affordable price their paying.

The funnel is going to convert like crazy! I'm super pumped for this.

Here's exactly what you're going to get...

* 50% throughout the whole funnel, up to $70.50 per customer!

* $1100+ in cash prizes with no minimums!

* Bump up in commission % if you reach 50 sales & a further bump at 100 sales.

* My undying love & support! (Priceless)

* Let me know you're from JVNotifyPro when requesting your affiliate link and I'll instantly approve you!

If you have a video, software or graphics email list then you will crush it with my product launch, even if you don't this offer will convert like crazy, so jump aboard and crush it with me!

>>> Grab Your Affiliate Link And Promo Tools Here

See you on the leaderboard!

Thomas Owen

>>> Don't Forget To Sign Up For JV Updates & Contest Announcements

(To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... Click the link in the JV letter above.)

----------

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... please click the link below each Buzz Builder listing.

-----

Michael Baptiste - The Outsource Report Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just Last Thursday, December 11th 2014

Promote the Best #1 Outsource System of the year! Sign up for our high converting launch for the potential to make $331 per sale! $2,000 in total JV Cash Prizes! High converting funnel, and strong EPC's on cold traffic. Launching Dec 11th @ 11am EST. JV Page (link below):

(Demo/Review access is available to VIP partners)

Michael Baptiste - The Outsource Report Launch Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Jeff Johnson - Traffic & Leads Training Academy™ Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just YESTERDAY Monday, December 15th 2014
Popular High Ticket = Big Commissions!

Fifty Grand is up for grabs for our Top Affiliate Bonus Prize, plus tons of other bonus cash and prizes for Affiliates of All Levels. Proven offer with $38.38 EPC. Our Affiliates have earned Millions in commissions over the last 9 years. Visit the JV invite page (link below) for complete product details.

Jeff Johnson - Traffic & Leads Training Academy™ Launch Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Aidan Booth + Steve Clayton - Crowd Force Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just YESTERDAY Monday, December 15th 2014
JVZoo Top Seller!

$47 product with 100% commission. Crowd Force makes traffic generation EASY by allowing users to tap into a diverse range of free traffic sources. The software runs on autopilot identifying pockets of related traffic, then provides a unique workflow to leverage it. JV prize money, swipes & more here (link below):

Aidan Booth + Steve Clayton - Crowd Force Launch Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Mario Brown + Marius Price - Motion Countdown Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day Is TOMORROW Wednesday, December 17th 2014

Motion Countdown allows your subscribers to create beautiful timers INSIDE your emails for immediate Scarcity & Conversions. We're Launching December 17th at 11am EST and we have a $7,000+ JV Contest in addition to surprise daily contests so every Affiliate can cash in, regardless of a small or big list. JV Page (link below):

Mario Brown + Marius Price - Motion Countdown Launch Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Casey Zeman - Easy Webinar 4.0/Launch Stream Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Thursday, January 8th 2015
Launch Day: Thursday, January 15th 2015

Casey Zeman’s EW 4.0 plus training program is launching! 4.0 is bigger and better, including new template funnels plus a template library that we're always adding to. EW is an all in one event funnel software that does Live Events and Automated Events…(and every event in between)...tested and proven with thousands of existing customers! Please visit the JV page (link below) for details ...

Casey Zeman - Easy Webinar 4.0/Launch Stream Launch Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Eben Pagan - Wake Up Productive 2.0 - New Year's Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-launch Begins: Wednesday, January 7th 2015
Launch Day: Monday, January 19th 2015

The perfect New Year's offer to your list - The All New Upgraded Edition of My Wake Up Productive Time Management And Productivity Course. PROVEN to sell to virtually any market, traffic source, or list (over $1million+ worth of sales to date) and with the new year, the demand for the program will be HUGE. We're offering $100,000 in affiliate prizes + Tier Two Commissions. JV Page Below…

Eben Pagan - Wake Up Productive 2.0 - New Year's Launch Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Glen + Natalie Ledwell - Mind Movies 4.0 - Digital Vision Board Creation Kit Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, January 20th 2015
Launch Day: Wednesday, January 28th 2015

MindMovies is running a PLF style re-launch for their hugely successful Mind Movies 4.0 Digital Vision Board Creation Kit Jan 20 - Feb 3. The launch consists of 3 professionally-produced content-rich videos, a sales video, a live videocast, and 50% commission on sales, upsells, and follow ups, so you can expect high EPCs! Learn more here (link below):

Glen + Natalie Ledwell - Mind Movies 4.0 - Digital Vision Board Creation Kit Launch Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

John Di Lemme - Apex For Life 2015 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Alpha Launch: January 18th – 28th, 2015
Prelaunch: January 29th – February 6th, 2015
Launch: February 7th – February 17th, 2015

This is the Biggest Launch of the New Year! Proven, Time-Tested Product Backed by Over 5,800 Testimonials of Real People with Real Results. Commissions: 50% Across the Board, Up to $998.50 Upfront Plus Lifetime Commissions. Over $30,000 in Affiliate Prizes. Please visit the JV page (link below) for all the details …

John Di Lemme - Apex For Life 2015 Launch Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community
Popular New Product Launches +/Or Evergreen Affiliate Programs

JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement Blog Archives

JVNewsWatch Calendar

Important!

The new product launch and evergreen affiliate program JV offers advertised on JVNP 2.0 and the JVNW Calendar are meant for experienced Affiliate Marketers.

If you have little to no affiliate marketing experience, we feel it would be most beneficial for you to complete the following JVNP 2.0 recommended Free Affiliate Marketing Training.

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + occasionally on Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the Merchant, not JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.