+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to put in your JV launch follow ups?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

What to put in your JV launch follow ups?

Hey all, I'm writing my JV follow ups for my upcoming launch. I'm looking for some helpful tips.

Right now, I have in the follow up series a ton of details about the product, some great selling points, current mock ups of the sales page and some information on the launch.

Can anyone give me some additional ideas? I am open to anything. This is a software based product and will be available sometime next month.
    Brand New, Evergreen JV Launch in 2012 for Wordpress Users...
    Get unique, hand written content straight to your Wordpress blog!
    Affiliates, sign up and start earning 75 percent commissions right on launch day...
    http://www.wpcontentexchange.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    By all means. Product details are key but each follow up should focus on the basics. Specifically, reminding them of the date and time of launch and the platform. Most importantly the commission structure and any contests / prizes you may be running.

Email swipes are big as well - many jvs find these very helpful. Lastly, if you have review copies of the software to share let them know. Hope this helps.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Probably the best way to get ideas is to find a software based product launch and join their Jv list. That way, you get specific ideas based on what you're trying to promote.
    The First Few Steps I Took
    That Built Me
    A Consistent Online Income
    Within 90 Days - Discover It HERE...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,

I think you should also have a sales contest with CASH prizes and offer, on the frontend product 100% of the earnings. You should also show some partners testimonials.

Hope this helps a bit,
    Darius
    10 years of marketing and still learning.Happy to help others too!

Truth About Dentists - JV Today!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Further, it's near impossible to effectively write all your JV follow-ups prior to launch. I mean, the excitement of the launch itself is what you want to convey to your jvs as it's happening.
    For instance, what type of conversion rates (overall), what the top affiliates are converting at, etc. You really want to stir up excitement in the follow up series, in my opinion.

This can often motivate affiliates to push a little harder, to get to the top of a leader board and/or win some bonuses.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    One thing that you can send to your affiliates are email swipe messages to their email in box that already contain their affiliate links. Let them know it is time to send that message or one similar to their list. This will help remind affiliates who have signed up to promote that it is time to send something to their lists.

It also makes it easier for the affiliate to take immediate action.

You don't have to confine it to only email swipes...

It could be a blog post, article, tweet or classified ad that can be used for PPC.

Let these tools promote the problems and how your product helps to solve the problems. The easier you can make it for affiliates to promote your product, the more the affiliates will respond by promoting. Don't always count on affiliates returning to your affiliate center to get the latest promotional tools you supply.

I hope this has been helpful,
    Steve Yakim

+ Reply to Thread