+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How I Got A Guru To Promote My First Launch On JVZoo . . .

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Inspiring stuff, thanks for sharing.

I have been doing a variety of internet-marketing for some years now, making a little bit of money here and there, and learning a lot.

Recently, I found some good info (as well as having changed myself considerably, due to advanced self-development work) and discovered that I could write sales-copy that makes a profit, so a few WSO's later, I found one which was "catchy" enough to make a consistent (although small) profit (converting at 4.1% as a WSO, with cold traffic).

So I have made a little money, built a small list, and am currently in the process of launching the same product at, hopefully, a bigger scale. I've created a JV page with banners, email swipes etc. (with some help from someone else), and am in the process of contacting lots of potential affiliates to see if they want to promote my product. Since I've been giving some advice which others have appreciated, on the relevant forum for a while, I am getting some positive comments and hopefully some list-owners involved.

Others are saying "that's not the right way to do it", but, as you say, some reactions like that might mean I am doing something right , and this time, I am getting some interest, which is better than my attempted launch a few weeks ago just by announcing on one of the relevant sites (which got a few affiliates but zero sales), and the one before which never happened because the guy who I'd paid to help me, communicated ever more slowly and then not at all!

But still, I'm learning, and making progress, and getting a few positive responses this time, so will hopefully have a decent amount of sales, which would be a nice step forward for me.

thanks again for your post.

Chris Melchior

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thats pretty cool. I think you do need to be BOLD. And that transcends pretty much everything in Life. Approaching a 7 figure earner may be intimidating at first but just think they were at one time in your position. Unless of course they were Donald Trump...but that's
    another story lol

Seriously, if do not try you will never know. The worst they can say is NO .

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Wow, what a great story! Thanks for sharing, Michael...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Michael!

Thank you for sharing your stories. I needed this since I am now in your shoe trying to find the right
    person to help me out in promoting my first product. I am hoping that I can also find the right guy to help me out
    promote my product.

All the best,
    Jeng cua
    Your Breakthrough Guide To Design Your Future!
    Jeng Cua

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Wow, i am motivated. I just started my jvzoo vendor journey yesterday and i lanched my first product and I got three affiliates on board! but i still need to know how to get joint venture partner who is a guru in the industry to work with you?

+ Reply to Thread