+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Wow! I just read a page of posts and I already feel that this forum is filled with talented people.

I found this forum because of the posts in WF and I heard that "Mike Merz" is a really strong JV partner and since I will launch a product in a couple of months, I was curious and found this.

Cool. All I can say is this is wonderful. I also saw my friend Dylan Loh getting promoted in this forum so this must be the 'strong crowd' Anyway, I thank Mike Merz for making this forum and greeting everyone who joins in the forum.

Hopefully we can help each other promote products and help each other in our promotion and marketing tactics!

Getting a bit off topic... Intro....

Hi, i'm Francis Jimenez, I'm 20 years old and I recently graduated (In communication arts) from University back in the Philippines, I am now based in Jakarta, Indonesia and I am starting my IM business (been doing it for a few months.) I worked in advertising for awhile and now I'm here! I love frisbee, gym and going out. Movies, and MINDMAPS.

I'll help you map your projects! Message me!!!

I will try my best to contribute to this forum and help other by promoting their products and giving them honest feedbacks and opinions!

Thanks and God bless! ;D

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

francisj

Let me wlecome you to the flock here. That is a very kind offer to help people map out there launch. The maping out of any project is about the only way that I'm able to succed.

Thanks
    Charles Kirkland
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

... I guess after all this time I should introduce myself too, even though Mike and several others already know me

I'm Amber Jalink - I've been marketing online since May of 1997 (yep - just past the 10 year mark!) Not sure if that is good or bad... lol

I've run a few search engines, article sites (that are still online), and membership sites over the years, most are still functioning at various levels.

Tip for anyone new to the net or internet marketing world: you don't have to spend a fortune, but read everything you possibly can get your hands on to learn. You'll have differing viewpoints of course, but reading gives you a full scope of it all.

I took the first 6 months and while slowly building my lists, I read everything I possibly could about marketing on the internet. I had sales my first month online - with a profit ($20 internet expense, earned $100 in sales, = $80 profit).

Don't panic to think that you have to make thousands and more to be 'profitable' - at least not at first. If you made more than you spent, you're in the black, and keep growing from there.

I'm glad you put this site up Mike - great place for people to connect with JVs.

The truth is (from experience), JVs are one of the most important keys to your business - but they aren't all, so please don't "just" rely on JVs. Do other marketing on your own as well, yet when done right, JVs can seriously explode your business.

Using JVs, I've had several $40,000 weekends, $24,000 in one day while at the Internet Marketing Superconference a few years ago (that was hysterical - total fluke, didn't expect it to be happening that weekend but a JV partner decided to mail while I was in attendance).

You can't always expect a huge return - but its absolutely very possible too!

Amber

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

HI, I'm Marie Correces, kinda new to internet marketing. I really hope to have a great stay in this forum, because I'm new, and a nobody. ; )

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello good people, My name is Dare ,am an internet marketing newbie, I hope to catch up pretty soon.
    Any one willing to give a hand? i mean tutorial on starting out with making money in internet marketing?...
    Waiting to hear from you guys, Cheers!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all, I am Jerome Sherman from The Bahamas, Im here to learn everything I can about joint venturing. I am not new to internet marketing having wasted a fortune chasing one opportunity after another over so many years. I stop chasing opportunities, now, I am working on my business plan and strategy while networking, making good contacts and staying focus.

I hope to make many contributions to this community as well as eventually make arangements that are mutually beneficial to hopefully many of you as possible.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone

My name is Jonathan Paston and I have a strong background in journalism, which means I can write (and love to do it too).

I 'discovered' Internet Marketing by accident while I was investigating how to drive more traffic to my niche commercial sites (which sell tube amplifier and DIY loudspeaker kits, www.world-designs.co.uk if you are interested), and kinda got caught up in it.

Now as a long term hi-fi reviewer (under a different pen name) I like to write about products, so my current blog does just that. If you need me to review any of your products/courses/ebooks, whether to get extra publicity or an opinion or even a beta test, just send me a message.

But you might have already guessed that I am writing books too and will be looking for JV partners in a couple of weeks, so I hope to make some good friends on this forum.

Is that my two minutes up? Wow, that was quick!
    Read my independant reviews at www.wealth-providers.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome, everyone.

Ask questions ... if you think you can answer them, or at least offer an educated opinion ... do that, as well ... the first step towards productive Joint Ventures is gaining trust, credibility, and respect ... this is as good a place as any to do just that.

I look forward to watching every single JVNP partner succeed ... but every journey starts with the first step ... help me help you by getting interactive.

All the best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everybody,

i just would like to introduce myself in this forum, i've been reading some post and its pretty impressive.

i am a website owner, i have lots of affiliate members, i am looking for a partner that has a product but cannot make a affiliate software for himself.. so i hope i can be in help.

best regards,

Howard
    http://beginnerzguide.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome, Howard ... and thanks.

Best,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast