+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all, I am based in the East Coast and looking to launch a consumer product in January 2020, with a high quality product, customer experience and website. I plan to optimize the site for 2 months and then use affiliate marketing to jump start my sales (I posted a question along these lines in the General Marketing thread). Nothing is set in stone and I continue to iterate; look forward to potentially partnering with folks on this thread.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP, David ... I'll check out and follow up on your post in the general discussion area, ASAP, and I urge anyone else with helpful input to do so, as well.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by David West View Post
    Hi all, I am based in the East Coast and looking to launch a consumer product in January 2020, with a high quality product, customer experience and website. I plan to optimize the site for 2 months and then use affiliate marketing to jump start my sales (I posted a question along these lines in the General Marketing thread). Nothing is set in stone and I continue to iterate; look forward to potentially partnering with folks on this thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536