+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Welcome, Wouter ... Richard.

Yeah, we've come a long way ... but the aesthetic and technical improvements are secondary to partner participation ... it's getting better everyday.

Thanks,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Intorducing - Michael S. Copeland

Hello everyone,

I'm Michael S. Copeland, the Vision Knight. I help people take their ideas and formulate their vision. Ideas are great but if you don't have that vision, that beacon, then you don't have a direction to go. I like to help people start that roadmap and prioritize all of the ideas based on the needs of the person and their business. Without a roadmap you don't really know where you're going or how to get there. I'm in the process of developing a program to help you all in this arena. You'll see my notice informing you all of a JV opportunity.

I also am big into the Law of Attraction and have a free community site, http://TheSecretGathering.com, to help people grow. I am looking for various JV and affiliates opportunities in this arena currently.

Another thing I do, and it's not really advertised anywhere, is I do critiques. I have worked at BIG dot.com's and have a number of domains myself. I am able to critique a website from the look and feel, and functionality aspects of the user. I also critique products, business plans, and proposals. My experience allows me to see and do these quickly. Again, there's no real candy coating. I'm blunt and straight forward. Don't ask me to critique something and then take what I say personally.

I look forward to working with some of you.

Sincerely,
    Michael S. Copeland
    Are you ready to lose 17 pounds in 17 days?:  The 17 day diet

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for joining us, Michael.

Your opinions are welcomed ... blunt is fine.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I'm Shem Cruz, and I'm 21 years old. I'm still in college, so doing both a lot of things since I have other responsibilities is very hard, but I hope to meet more people who help each other and share each other's knowledge. I must say this community is helpful since it opens its arms to newbies like us who have not partners, no reputation nor name in the world of internet marketing.

I'm in the process of opening a free membership site, so I hope to recruit partners here.

Hi and hello !

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JVNP, Shem.

Though I do recommend working on getting your Online Business into the black before delving too deeply into Joint Ventures, I'm sure you'll find plenty of helpful information in regards to both in the archives, current posts, and via interaction with more experienced JV Notify Pro partners.

All the best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

....I managed to find the right forum to introduce myself....

I have been doing IM for 2.5 years. I started off selling info-products to niche markets using the Underachiever method (& Ultra Underachievers - mentored by Ed Dale and Frank Kern). This worked!!! But it was only in small tiny niches so even though there were profits, the profits were small.

Then Web 2.0 happened - and I have Ed Dale to thank for his 3rd Thirty Day Challenge - this really opened the door to getting free traffic from all kinds of Social Networking sites.

To cut a long story short (Goodbye Adsense. Goodbye Co-Reg) , I have now moved on to my own IM products.

The ONE thing I have learned from other IM friends and partners is this:

The best way to promote your product is via Joint Ventures. That's when I was recommended to your great community.

Best,
    Chris
    Chris Freville

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

nice to be here!

My name is Justin Mandel and I have been studying IM for the past 11 months. I am getting ready in a few more days to launch my *first* IM product - an eBook, so I am in here to do more homework on JV's!

I feel that I have a good handle on alot of facets of IM, but the slippery JV and elusive "link cloaking" are two things that I need to get more information on!

My niche is healthcare practitioners and will eventually branch out to do IM coaching, which I am doing a little bit on the side - WITHOUT ever launching a product! Currently, I am doing sales letter rewrites with IM coaching as a freebie for those that use my services.

I have studied the greats and would like to follow in their footsteps...time will tell!

I can be found mostly in the Warrior Forum, which is how I found out about Mike the jvnotifypro site.

So, much thanks to Mike for doing putting together this website and I look forward to a pleasant stay!!

Best,

Justin

P.S. If you have are in possession of a list with healthcare practitioners, please send me an email!!!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Chris, Justin ... great to have you on board.

I'm sure you'll find JVNP a great place for anything and everything JV Marketing.

Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone.

My name is Craig Beckta and I am a Internet Marketer from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I am hoping to learn from the best in the biz.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jason, and I'm a freelance web designer and SEO consultant based in North Carolina, USA.

I found this forum after searching for more information on Internet Marketing, and JV specifically, since my business partner and I are collaborating on an eBook / Video series to aimed at helping small business owners establish a business blog.

So thanks in advance for all the information I'm sure to learn from here, and I look forward to perhaps working with some of you in the future.

Sincerely,

Jason

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast