+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Hi friends,

Thanks for putting up a wonderful jv community website..

I am bhavesh ruparelia from India, and we are into software development & marketing..

I would like to learn marketing to the fullest and realize my dreams..

thank you and goodluck to everybody..

bhavesh r

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome bhavesh ruparelia

What kind of software development do you do?

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello... I'm Paul and I run several websites on various themes, with members who may be interested in some of the offers from JV'ers here. I'm also developing some products, relating to web 2.0 and other useful areas.Would like to know more about:pre-launch planning, including JV'spost-launch support planning

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All,

Sharlene Raven here (and Scott, for those who know him )

I don't usually post much on forums but I do read a lot so that I may learn as much as I can. I have picked up a LOT of great information here in this community.

I just realized that I have never formally introduced myself here. Many of you already know who I am or at least know Scott. He was very active in IM before he became to sick to run our business and threw it in my lap. ;D

I just want to say thanks to Mike for building such a great community. I have been fortunate to promote quite a few JV's that I got through JV Notify and some of them have been fairly profitable. I would have missed the boat otherwise.

Sharlene Raven

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello JVNP Community,

I think I was amongst the initial group invited when Mike launched this site but just realized I never made this post. In fact, it appears I haven't made any posts. Not sure if that's accurate but I've never feared starting over so here goes...

I'm Rob Fighter (you may not know me but have probably heard of my kids...Prize, Fire and Freedom). Ok, that's my slightly overused opening line for every live presentation I've ever done ;-)

Anyway, I hope to become a much more active member of this community. I'm someone who's been marketing online since '94 (and even long before then through BBSs/CompuServe, etc -but now I'm dating myself). I've spent the great majority of that time behind the scenes and in the shadows. One exception many of you may remember was when I took over The Free Agent Path from Mark Joyner back in'03. Unfortunately, that was a cool site and concept in many ways but it just didn't work out in the end (for me at least) and I chose to shut it down in '05.

I've been fortunate to have some great success and be be involved with a bunch of high profile stuff over the years but mostly initiatives involving the corporate world as opposed to the traditional online marketer world. Recently, I've come through some personal challenges that enabled me to see things differently and refocus on what I really want to do. As a result, I've shut down a lot of sites, sold others and kind of started all over again.

I have a number of lists in various niches and am in the process of rebuilding and integrating the lists I have in the marketing niche. Once this is complete I hope to be able to help many members here with their launches and promotions. I also have a few new products and launches of my own forthcoming and look forward to prospering with the members here who jump on board.

I've acquired a great deal of knowledge and experience over the last 20 years in sales and marketing both online and offline and I sincerely enjoying helping people. If there's something that has you stumped or you need someone to bounce ideas off of I'm always willing to help how/where/when I can. I'm approachable too so don't be shy ;-)

I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't and strengthening relationships with those I have.

More to follow...

Rob

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here. My name is Davin Ogden, or known to many as "The Davinator".

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone!

I'm an Admin over at Holly Mann's forum and I'm also an affiliate manager for Tim Brocklehurst.

I heard about this forum through a friend of mine, and I finally had a bit of time to come over and check it out. It looks like this is a excellent community and am looking forward to getting to know some of you better.

I hope I can contribute as well as learn from people in here. You never stop learning, I've come to know that.

Anyways, nice to meet you all, and hopefully some friendships can be formed in here.

Cheers,
    Davin

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Davinator

Let me welcome you here. I'm sure we will all learn a lot from each other. I'm sure you can teach us more about the affiliate side of things.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Well thanx very much for the welcome Charles. I'm looking forward to it!

Davin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everybody,

Im also new here, i have just discovered this site through some ebooks that i have read.

i've been reading some post and its really good. it seems like your all genius.

anyway, im an admin and affiliate manager of a business, im into marketing and networking business.

so i hope i can also contribute in your community.

Cheers'

Howard
    http://beginnerzguide.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Howard

I'm sure you will be able to add to this community, Plus welcome aboard.

Thanks
    Charles

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast