+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kaleb Nation + Peng Joon - Million Hits Secret Affiliate Program JV Invite, More

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Kaleb Nation + Peng Joon - Million Hits Secret Affiliate Program JV Invite, More

Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Update featuring a primary JV request courtesy of fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners Kaleb Nation + Peng Joon (Million Hits Secret - ClickBank affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders (Eben Pagan - Accelerate 2014, Anthony Morrison - Partner With Anthony, Josh Ratta - eVideo Rocket launches) and More ... in Today's million reasons to support these ClickBank hit makers edition.

- Mike Merz Sr

Kaleb Nation + Peng Joon - Million Hits Secret Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launch Day: Thursday, April 17th 2014 @ 9AM PST

Kaleb Nation & Peng Joon would like to invite you to join the next #1 hit in Clickbank ...

Million Hits Secret (A breakthrough traffic generation product).

Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner, mark this date on your calendar because you won't want to miss this one.

Date: 17 April 2014 (Thursday 9 AM PST).

Product: Recurring FE with killer Upsells that's converting at 50%.

It's time to break records again and make this another 7 figure launch for all our affiliates.

Head on over to our affiliate page for hi-converting swipes we've tested on our own traffic and professionally designed banners you can use on your websites or media buys.

==> http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/announceme...on_Hits_Secret

Here are 5 no brainer reasons why you should mail hard & repeatedly for this.

1. Created by the team responsible for 7 clickbank #1 launches, we know what goes into a making a certified winner that's guaranteed to stay on the bestseller list for months to come.

You're in safe hands here.

2. ALL the content is created by Kaleb himself so you can promote this quality product with utmost confidence to your list.

3. We have been aggressively monitoring traffic and conversions for the past 2 weeks to ensure an optimal converting funnel that appeals to everyone from the JVZoo crowd to the $1997 high ticket demographic.

4.We will be offering personal and ongoing support to all affiliates through out the launch and all customers post launch so minimal refunds....

5.Kaleb himself will be conducting monthly webinars to ensure at least an 8 month retention rate on the Front End (based on aggregated results from previous launches).

Sign up here to get important launch updates regarding unannounced competitions and bonus prizes for our top affiliates.

==> Kaleb Nation + Peng Joon - Million Hits Secret Affiliate Program JV Page

Good luck and we look forward to making you a ton of commissions!

The Million Hits Secret Team

(To access the merchant’s JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more … Click the link in the JV letter above.)

----------

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... please click the link below each Buzz Builder listing.

-----

Eben Pagan - Accelerate 2014 Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launched Just YESTERDAY Monday, March 24th 2014

Accelerate 2014 is the most powerful high growth business video training program ever created for entrepreneurs who want to kick their business into high gear & grow to the $1 Million level and beyond. Commissions are 40% on BOTH the FE ($1997 & $2997) + upsell. Mail all 3 pieces of prelaunch content = 25% BONUS on your net commission. JV Details + Registration ...

(Demo/Review access will be available to VIP partners within 7 days of pre-launch)

Eben Pagan - Accelerate 2014 Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Anthony Morrison - Partner With Anthony Affiliate Program JV Invite

Anthony Morrison is back with the much-anticipated launch of “Partner With Anthony” – coming March 24th at 9am EST. As usual, Anthony is busy stocking up the JV page with massive prizes, and when you promote, he’ll be burning up the leaderboards reciprocating for your next launch.

(Demo/Review access is available to VIP partners)

Anthony Morrison - Partner With Anthony Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Josh Ratta - eVideo Rocket Affiliate Program JV Invite

eVideo Rocket is one of the most powerful video systems to help online marketers generate sales and high conversions through creating professional sales videos! This is a HQ product your list will love!

Josh Ratta - eVideo Rocket Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Sean Donahoe - IMSC Rapid Mailer Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launch Day: Tuesday, April 8th 2014 @ 12PM EST

It's time to rack up some AWESOME EPCs with this innovative high-converting launch from Sean Donahoe. Please click the JV Invite Page link below for all the details ...

(Demo/Review access will be made available to VIP partners no later than 7 days prior to launch)

Sean Donahoe - IMSC Rapid Mailer Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Steve H + Mike S - The Commodity Robot Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, April 15th 2014
    Launch Day: Tuesday, April 22nd 2014

Sell the only trade robot that profits from Gold, Oil, Silver, Copper, Palladium, Bitcoin and Coffee SIMULTANEOUSLY and make up to $1,620 per sale! Ultra High Ticket

Steve H + Mike S - The Commodity Robot Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Will JR - Foolproof Cash Flow Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launch Day: Monday, April 28th 2014

Earn High EPCs + RECURRING income. Get your share of commissions on the HOTTEST IM product of 2014. High conversions - Click the (JV Invite Page) link below to Watch Conversion PROOF Video ...

Will JR - Foolproof Cash Flow Affiliate Program JV Page

-----

Question:

What Do DC Fawcett, Old Tree Publishing, Chad Mureta, Alex Mandossian, Adam Horwitz, Ty Cohen, Jason Fladlien + Wilson Mattos, Len Wright + Matthew Lutz and Talor Zamir + GoMobile Solutions (Damien Zamora) Have In Common?

Answer:

They All Have Featured New High Ticket Product Launches +/Or High Ticket Evergreen Affiliate Programs.

High Ticket Product Launches + Affiliate Programs

Do You Have A Mid To High Ticket Webinar Based Evergreen Affiliate Program JV Offer + The Ability To Send 500 Or More Quality Attendees To A Potential JV Swap Partner's Offer?

Qualified, Interested Parties, ONLY, Please Reply To This Email For Details ...

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community

----------

Anwesh Rath + Reed Floren, Alper Aribal, John Pearce, Christian Fea, Greg Jacobs, Matt Wolfe, Kenny 'Kajabi' Rueter and other fellow JVNotifyPro 2.0 partners are waiting in the wings ... keep your eyes on your Inbox, and follow the action in the JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement archives.

Luke H + Paul K, Adrian Sayers, Mark Sa, Lloyd K, Matt Bergstorm + Desmond Ong, Your Forex Mentor, Christian Little, Krizia, Chris Munch, Warren Brown, Andre Stoelinga, Paul James, Gaurab Borah + Kevin Brown, Kristie Chiles, Joe W + Vit S, Tim Bekker + Max Stryker, George Katsoudas, Mike W, Gregory Zachary, Mark Thompson, Michael D, Anthony La Rocca + Bill Hugall, Matthew Iannotti, Dr. Amit Pareek, Gaurab Borah + Tom Yevsikov, Matt Garrett, Brett Ingram, Alan Magliocca + Nick MJ, Lloyd K, Mark S + Steve H, Chris Verhaegh, David King + other Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners have active listings on the JVNewsWatch Launch Calendar, gathering JV Affiliate Partner prospects on autopilot …

JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
    JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

Subscription management options are located below.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the Merchant, not JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.