+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Rich Lucas

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello from Rich Lucas

Hi All

My name is Rich Lucas, I live in Bristol in the UK with my partner Lucy and son Tenzin. I have a real interest in internet marketing due to me being able to do it anywhere at anytime , I'm a Fitness Professional with an online weight loss program called the Fat Loss Renegade Project which gets fantastic results in 28 days and is ideal for mums and dads to do due to it being 100% online and at home. No supplements are insisted on, this is a natural program. Looking for guys to partner with, I have a health and fitness blog, a list of about 1000 right now (Growing it) and a Facebook page Fat Loss related of 2600 odd likes and growng with good engagement

If I can be of assistance to anyone please let me know

Rich

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Rich

Steven Lucas here (no relation) just down the road from you in Exeter.

Looks like you're doing well by yourself and I'm sure you'll get more if you keep doing what you're doing.

Do you only offer your own product or do you market other health stuff as well? I have a good 28 day email sequence that offers advice and a different product in the P.S: line each day.

Hope you're having fun doing what you're doing. If I can be of help to you, please contact me.

Regards,

Steven Lucas

+ Reply to Thread