+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Niche Product/Market for PPC

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Question Looking for Niche Product/Market for PPC

Hi Everyone,

I am new to JVnotifypro and please forgive if I am posting this article in wrong group.

I am trying very hard to earn money using PPC platform like Google Adwords and Bing ads. Pay Per Click is very costlier with them and till yet I have found no success.

what I am looking from this portal is suggestion on how to find Niche products which are suitable for PPC.

I tried Clickbank products but some products are very cheap that getting traffic for those product becomes costlier than actual profit.
    Can anyone please guide where to start from.

Thanks
    Ash

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    See this video and software of Brand Callen: http://www.cbsurge.com/

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Actually, Clickbank is a great place to start. You may want to start with the Health-related or IM-related niches as the payouts can be pretty good.

Only caveat I'll give you is that you should tread carefully if you're planning on using Adwords. They're not crazy about affiliates

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Ashish

Its usually hard to break your first sales in PPC. You gotta have a really great offering or products for better conversion. Moreover the margin profit needs to higher. I am promoting a great offer with front end offer for $1 and back end is over $25,000.

I can forward you more details if interested

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashish Mehra View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to JVnotifypro and please forgive if I am posting this article in wrong group.

I am trying very hard to earn money using PPC platform like Google Adwords and Bing ads. Pay Per Click is very costlier with them and till yet I have found no success.

what I am looking from this portal is suggestion on how to find Niche products which are suitable for PPC.

I tried Clickbank products but some products are very cheap that getting traffic for those product becomes costlier than actual profit.
    Can anyone please guide where to start from.

Thanks
    Ash
    Hi Ashish!

I will be having my product to be launched this March 31'17 the price for this Breakthroughs Mastery Course is $97 and I will be sharing 70% commission for my affiliates. I've tested this product with Clickbank and results are amazing! I also run this product with Google Adwords PPC. In fact, inside this course , I am teaching my members how to market with adwords. You may want to watch this video about my latest inquiry from one of my BMC member https://youtu.be/l8ugtESc_s0

Iam looking for Potential JV partners! and if you are interested, you may just check the Launches Calendar - Breakthroughs Mastery Course on Mar.31, 2017 or you may want to check this JV page.

Let's make money together!
    jeng cua
    Your Breakthrough Guide To Design Your Future!
    Jeng Cua

+ Reply to Thread