+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Direct Response Copy WriterWith A Proven Track Record

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Direct Response Copy WriterWith A Proven Track Record

Hello,

I know how hard it is to find good copywriters that can create a converting sales pages, or squeeze page and email sequences that instantly hook the buyers that come to your site, like a master angler does when they fish. It's a lot of work!

I have been doing this for years with some of the biggest names in the online industry such as Bob Iaccino, Vladimir Ribakov, Eric Rockefeller, etc.

If your in the IM, Forex, Financial, Sports Betting, Dating, or Self Improvement Niche you should let a PROFESSIONAL do all your Sales Pages, Squeeze Pages, Video Scripts, Email Launch Sequences, and almost every aspect of launching you to the top of your game!

I will write any type of copy with a creative edge and dynamic voice, be it professional, persuasive, humorous, conversational, or otherwise.

I have an array of sites that I can show you that make money 24/7. If you are interested please email me at nms5283@gmail.com and I can send you my portfolio and we can discuss your project needs.

Many Blessings
    Nicole Scherer

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Nicole Scherer,

I have sent you an email yesterday!

Kind regards,

Martin

+ Reply to Thread