+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help! I can't find the affiliate link for the product launch that I will market!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Red face Help! I can't find the affiliate link for the product launch that I will market!

OK - I'm feeling real stupid right about now ... but what the hey.

I found a launch that I want to promote; the Seller approved me; I THINK he sent the affiliate link, but it goes to a page that doesn't seem to get me to his marketing page! I tried to contact him, but no answer yet.

Any ideas??? ANYone????
    "Poverty is the worst form of violence." Mahatma Ghandi
    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
    alchemy4wellth.marketingscents.com
    talkfusion.com/no-affiliate-links-in-sig-files

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Shakira, which merchant +/or product?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Also,

Try adding /affiliate /affiliates /JV after the domain, this usually works for me.

I have actually dismissed a product because I couldn't find the affiliate/JV page, very annoying.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hope you got this sorted, but if not, it's usually not a good sign if there is not extremely solid communication from the beginning. There are plenty of great products and awesome people to work with so be careful not to put yourself in a risky situation.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Matt is right. If the communication is that poor for affiliate support, how about product support? probably best to avoid.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Gotta go with Matt & Greg on this one.

There a re a million products out there in 10,000 niches. No need to get hung up on one that might not offer great support. Get yourself onto JVZoo, Clickbank, Commission Junction or any of the others and find something else that is supported and can enhance your own reputation.

Regards,

Steven Lucas

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Agree with the above sentiments that the vendor should be stepping in with helping out given the mutual benefit for all concerned..

That said chances are the affiliate ID is a get parameter on the URL e.g. domainname.com?affid=xxx ... If that is the case then you can change the URL with making sure to add the get parameter to the end of it which is the part including the question mark and after it e.g. domainname.com/landingpage?affid=xxx

+ Reply to Thread