+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm new and looking to do some big JV's

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'm new and looking to do some big JV's

Hello everyone,

Please let me know if I'm in the right place. I've been selling in the money making niche now for around 5 years making a full time income working from home. Its took me all this time to realise that if I want more traffic I have to build an affiliate program for my product on clickbank and get affiliates to drive traffic for me.

Luckily I'm not new and have a email list so that will hopefully give me some power to help others selling there products which hopefully will give them the push to help me when I need help selling my clickbank product.

By the way I'm in the process of putting my product on clickbank right now and it should be given the go ahead after a few small changes to the sales page.

As you can see I'm new here to this forum so any advice would be really helpful to me. What should I go and do to get setup inside this site? Its very big and the site has a lot of pages so my head is spinning a bit.

Kind Regards

Lee McKenna

PS. I've been doing ad swaps but I've stopped because the email lists you do swaps with are just full of freebie seekers. Yes you can make sales but not as many as if you built a list of buyers and thats what JV's can do for you which is why I'm joining this site. Not only that but my list has a lot of buyers and I don't want to so swaps with people who are sending me low quality traffic. Hopefully I can get some people who have the same quality traffic as me and we can help each other out. I suppose I need to get in with the right crowed and start entering some JV comps and get my name on a few leader boards to get my name out there which is something I've never wanted to do until now that I've realised I need affiliates in a big way now that I've been google slapped :-(

If you think about it doing JV's on this site is just like a Ad Swap but better because your getting to use your affiliate link when blasting out so this will give each swapper NO reason to send low quality traffic which is happening with normal ad swaps unfortunately. So thats a big benefit right there.

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Lee McKenna

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lee.

You should have received a link to the Registration Orientation Wizard when you first joined which breaks things down into bite size pieces, in addition to http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community....0-JVNewsWatch.

We're working on Intro Videos for those that would rather watch a video than read ... be on the look out.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike,

Yes please videos are better for me as I like to watch more than reading.

I hope you will let me know when there ready as I do not know how to get started doing JV's and I do not know how I post my JV for others to see.

Lee
    I'm looking for JV partners in the money making niche with quality buyer lists like myself...

Click Here to JV with me and make some easy money!

+ Reply to Thread