+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Marketing Automation System/Payment Processor Do You Use?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Rhode Island Rebel ... great to hear from you, Ol Buddy.

"P.S. BTW ... How's it going Mr. Merz? "

Same old, Rebel ... just a few extra pounds and a little less hair.

How are things up north?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz View Post
    Hey, Rhode Island Rebel ... great to hear from you, Ol Buddy.

"P.S. BTW ... How's it going Mr. Merz? "

Same old, Rebel ... just a few extra pounds and a little less hair.

How are things up north?
    Been enjoying the balmy weather up here recently. "WHAT winter?" is the line up here. At least in my neck of the woods. Haven't shoveled once (so far). I'm ready for some patios by the waterfronts to open up! LOL

But things have been going very well, thanks.

I hear ya about the "... just a few extra pounds and a little less hair" bit, tho. heh heh

Have Fun!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Over the years, I have tried several payment systems and shopping cart solutions. Of all, I still use ClickBank and Paypal. For shopping cart, I used 1ShoppingCart for sometime but now moved to PremiumWebCart because 1SC doesn't handle Paypal recurring (surprise!!) wheres PWC does. I also use Authorize.net for payment gateware and Powerpay as the merchant account provider. Hope this helps other marketers.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the feedback, Raam ... appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Gary Plumridge

I am new to this marketing business. I have bought through Clickbank & Paypal but not sold anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz View Post
    What Marketing Automation System/Payment Processor Do You Use To Run Your Online Business?

… or combination of the 2?

Both JVNotifyPro 2.0 + JVNewsWatch use ClickBank for paid options, which has worked out fine for us … how about you?

ClickBank? ClickSure? PayDotCom? JVZoo? E-Junkie? Click2Sell? 2CheckOut? InfusionSoft? 1ShoppingCart? PayPal? Google Checkout? Merchant Account? In House Software? Third Party Service?

I'd like this to be the beginning of a very informative thread ... but I need your input for that to happen.

Any related tips you'd like to share in addition are appreciated, as well.

*** Please ... no direct links, just the names of the software and/or services, thank you. ***

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Anyone that has done substantial volume in the IM world has a horror story working with Paypal and several other ewallet solutions. Frozen funds; slow paying; etc..... The best long term strategy is to have several of your own merchant accounts with different banks/processors. You get paid the next day; they are much more flexible to work with and they don't have a draconian approach to issues. Unfortunately, they are harder for most IM's to get because the bank/processor underwriting is stricter. The other advantage, if you can get multiple merchant accounts, is that they typically have multiple options in regards to software that is already integrated and provides significant value. We typically work with a virtual terminal software that provides some back end functionality: authorize.net; yourpay, etc...

The last advantage is that unlike with paypal and other ewallet solutions, it is much easier to make changes to a merchant account in regards to types of products, dba's and business names. We have had a number of our merchant accounts for several years and we have been able to sell several programs under them without getting a brand new account for each product. We have even helped out other IM's that we work with that need additional payment capacity because their ewallet has terminated them or is holding money.....We change the descriptor and the dba with the bank and let them know what we are doing and we are in business.

Hope the information helps.....

Mark

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for your input, Mark ... much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I use and have used Paypal, Paydotcom, 2checkout and Clickbank over the years!

Really like Clickbank because they pay my affiliates automatically!!

Greg
    Are You Suffering from a lack of website visitors?&nbsp; <br />http://trafficsonic.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Paypal Frozen Funds

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Apsey View Post
    Anyone that has done substantial volume in the IM world has a horror story working with Paypal and several other ewallet solutions. Frozen funds; slow paying; etc..... The best long term strategy is to have several of your own merchant accounts with different banks/processors. You get paid the next day; they are much more flexible to work with and they don't have a draconian approach to issues. Unfortunately, they are harder for most IM's to get because the bank/processor underwriting is stricter. The other advantage, if you can get multiple merchant accounts, is that they typically have multiple options in regards to software that is already integrated and provides significant value. We typically work with a virtual terminal software that provides some back end functionality: authorize.net; yourpay, etc...

The last advantage is that unlike with paypal and other ewallet solutions, it is much easier to make changes to a merchant account in regards to types of products, dba's and business names. We have had a number of our merchant accounts for several years and we have been able to sell several programs under them without getting a brand new account for each product. We have even helped out other IM's that we work with that need additional payment capacity because their ewallet has terminated them or is holding money.....We change the descriptor and the dba with the bank and let them know what we are doing and we are in business.

Hope the information helps.....

Mark
    Mark,

I can totally relate to this...

Two years ago I had a Paypal account frozen and they automatically cancelled the recurring subscription payments. The site was doing about £10,000 per month at the time!

It was heart breaking watching all the subscriptions being cancelled!!

Greg
    Are You Suffering from a lack of website visitors?&nbsp; <br />http://trafficsonic.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Has anyone use Cardsave?

Cardsave is a payment provider working with some 50,000 UK transacting businesses.

They started a Partner Programme; where Cardsave give you referrals for web design and digital work etc. FREE OF CHARGE!

In return, Cardsave are looking for referrals of merchants whom wish to take payment. This is a non exclusive arrangement you can work with other payment providers - however Cardsave are looking to pay a sign up fee and a percentage of every transaction from the merchants whom you introduce (FOR THE LIFE TIME THE FACILITY TRADES)

A few key points about our Partner Programme:

• FREE to join us and we'll never, ever ask you for a penny
    • No exclusivity agreement, leaving you free to work all the providers you wish
    • The most competitive transactional rates within the industry to support e-commerce trade
    • FREE advertising in our directory
    • WE PAY YOU! (£50-£125 + a lifetime profit share, per referral!)
    Kind regards,

Marius Anton
    Local Marketing Expert

Supersfat Media
    82 Somerset Gardens, N17 8JW London UK
    Sales: +44(0)203 1373 359
    Customer Support: +44(0)750 7 11 3559, +44(0)77 3377 4329
    www.supersfat.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast