To All JVNotifyPro Members:

Do you have a new product coming out soon and need someone to support your many customers, while you spend your more valuable time doing product promotion and/or development?

If so, then I want to HELP YOU!

My name is Ray Erdmann and over the past 10 years, I've worked in a variety of customer and technical support related positions for a few well-known and well respected companies throughout Northern California's "Silicon Valley", providing top-notch, professional support to a wide range of customers and now I want to offer that same level of service and support to YOUR COMPANY!

As someone who is quite familiar with the Kayako support ticketing system, which I believe to be the best help desk system out there, then I'm the support guy you should have on staff! You won't need to waste time 'showing me the ropes" because I've already "been there, done that!"

If you're also looking for a support staff person to help with some of the more basic out-of-the-box issues, such as installation and setup, configuration, etc., etc,. that a lot of internet newbies typically ask, then I can also provide support in that area as well!

Look...I know 'time equals money' and that no business owner is making money spending time sending out download link emails, issuing refunds or providing information about Wordpress installation and/or setup. You need to be out creating new JV partnerships, increasing the number of affiliates who are promoting your business and everything else that actually has a positive impact on your monthly income!

So, let me handle the support side, while you enjoy the many perks of being a successful marketer without all the headaches!

I offer very reasonable rates and can work ANY HOURS you need covered. Looking for someone who can work the graveyard shift? No problem! Need someone in the early mornings? I can do that too!

Bottom line is this...if you have me working your support desks, you'll always know 100% of the time that your customers are being taken care of promptly, professionally and walking away with a positive outlook about YOU and YOUR BUSINESS!

Look forward to hearing from you, as well as forming a long-lasting business relationship!

Sincerely,

Ray Erdmann