+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Book offer: Principles of Business Success

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

New Book offer: Principles of Business Success

Hello

We are looking for affiliate managers to help us promote this offer.

We have a new business strategy book we are promoting, with 5 bonus offers. This has been a labor of love over the past 2 years, and we are excited to initially offer it on clickbank.

The target price is 27 with 50% commissions. If you sell lots of copies we can work out a special deal.

If you are interested please contact me and I can send you a version to checkout.

here is an excerpt:

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for
    hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal
    was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to
    retrieve the donkey.

He invited all his neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a
    shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized what
    was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted
    down.

A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was
    astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey
    was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.

As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would
    shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey
    stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!

Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the
    well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a stepping-stone.
    We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake
    it off and take a step up.
    Last edited by cvos; 06-29-2011 at 06:21 PM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cvos View Post
    Hello

We have a new business strategy book we are promoting, with 5 bonus offers. This has been a labor of love over the past 2 years, and we are excited to initially offer it on clickbank.

The target price is 27 with 50% commissions. If you sell lots of copies we can work out a special deal.

If you are interested please contact me and I can send you a version to checkout.

here is an excerpt:

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for
    hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal
    was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to
    retrieve the donkey.

He invited all his neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a
    shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized what
    was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted
    down.

A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was
    astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey
    was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.

As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would
    shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey
    stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!

Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the
    well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a stepping-stone.
    We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake
    it off and take a step up.
    Cvos,

This is not the category to post new JV Announcements ... please use the JV Invite Offer Submission Wizard to post your JV Invite to the appropriate niche category.

I'll leave this up here long enough for you to see and act upon my instructions ... then it will be deleted.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike
    I'm sorry for the confusion. We aren't posting the offer yet, as the website is not complete.

We are looking for affiliate managers who may be interested in working with us to promote this product on a paid engagement.

Is there a better place to post this so we can target interested affiliate managers?

+ Reply to Thread