+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about what i can offer an affiliate on top of sales percentage...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Question about what i can offer an affiliate on top of sales percentage...

Hey everybody,

I'm brand new to this forum, and really i'm pretty new to the world of internet marketing in general. I became interested in internet marketing because I am managing partner on a sales floor where we buy home based business type of leads every week. Some of these leads end up being worth up to 300 dollars per lead on average, which means we end up paying the provider of the the lead 10s of thousands of dollars if we have a good week. We sell packages of around an average of $7500.

So to get to my point, i watched how much we were paying out to lead brokers and wanted to figure out how to generate our own lead in order to save our company a ton of money. I have been doing everything i can to learn about internet marketing and lead generation for the last year and a half, and i have been studying how the big guys generate leads from their sales pages to their landing pages, to the actual product they offer. I have been developing my own system, and i hope to have it launched by August.

My question is: Would offering a percentage of total sales from leads generated be a good incentive for affiliate marketers? For example, if an affiliate provided us with leads through marketing our product, and we were able to convert those leads to $15,000 in sales, we'd pay the affiliate a 10% sales commision, on top of the 75% from the initial sale that they made on clickbank.

So in addition to the 75% they made from clickbank percentages, we'd also pay another $1500 on top of that for the sales that the leads generated for us.

Just curious if vendors ever offer this type of incentive to their affiliates or if it's even something that most affiliates would go for? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    If your site is new and unestablished, I think you should pay a higher rate of commission but otherwise, that seems fair to me, mainly cos it is recurring and if you have good content, people are likely to hang around.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Starting out your priority shouldn't really be making money, but building a buyers list. Many top marketers even offer 100% commission on sales and you get to keep the customer. It's also more likely you'll attract more affiliates that way. But as said, 75% is pretty generous.

Andre

+ Reply to Thread