+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Cyber Water Cooler ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    lol the weather, i am from the uk and thats all that happens here. weather changes..not complaining though but we talk about what changes around us.

but that does not us boring people

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    but that does not make us boring people

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    It's nice to see there is a place where we can just visit and connect on a personal level. Thanks Mike! Hopefully it has been getting more traction..... :-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Looks like people are all work and no play around here. Seven years without anybody posting in this area, ouch
    The steps you MUST take in next 15 days to protect yourself from the worst financial and health disaster in Modern History...
    https://warriorplus.com/o2/v/km6dmp/rpxl4s

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Forums, for the most part, have taken a back seat to the popular Social Media platforms, methinks. :P

But thanks for trying to get things going, Efrhen. We haven't had that spirit here since 2013! LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    I have been a JvNotify Pro member sice 2016 but have never really put any effort into networking. I thought like you did: "Forums are dead" But I was surprised when I came in this forum and see over 700 people logged in and over 26000 total visitors snooping around the forum. Forum record amount of visitors since inception: over 27K in October 2019 so the difference is not too steep. Your forum is VERY far from dead , Mike. It is very much alive
    The steps you MUST take in next 15 days to protect yourself from the worst financial and health disaster in Modern History...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Problem with Social Media Platforms like Facebook and Instagram is there are too many distractions. It is hard to stay focused. It is very easy to get sidetracked watching that Cute Cats Video or answering a message from a friend or old High School pal, all totally unrelated to actually getting some Internet Marketing done.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Agreed, Efrhen.

One of the funny thing about the Social Networks is that the original reason I followed most of the people I have connected with over the years was due to their Business knowledge & experience. Instead, I'm blessed on a daily basis with their social & political opinions.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by efrhen gallego View Post
    Problem with Social Media Platforms like Facebook and Instagram is there are too many distractions. It is hard to stay focused. It is very easy to get sidetracked watching that Cute Cats Video or answering a message from a friend or old High School pal, all totally unrelated to actually getting some Internet Marketing done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12