+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 88.5% REFUND??!! - URGENT (both Affiliates and Vendors!)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

88.5% REFUND??!! - URGENT (both Affiliates and Vendors!)

Hey Guys,

I just got a free trial to CB Engine and I was literally SHOCKED to see this. With CB Engine(I have NO affiliation whatsoever!), you can see the refund rates of some products. That sounded cool. I went to the 'E Business' Category, and even though many products did not display their refund rates, but some did. Here is some stuff that I saw!

I am not displaying the names, but these products are from the Top 25 in the E Business Category!

Shocking, isnt it.

How much profit do these people get? WOW.....People should really start releasing some good quality products.

Not to forget there are plenty of other very good marketers who sell great quality products, and because of their reputation, people like me, buy ANYTHING they sell!

Thanks
    Sim
    &quot;Promote your fellow JV&#039;s product like you want him to promote yours&quot;<br /><br />-Mike &quot;JVNotifyPro&quot; Merz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: 88.5% REFUND??!! - URGENT (both Affiliates and Vendors!)

I bet a lot of those are those $37 magic button programs that flood our inboxes these days. Seems like every week there is a new one launched.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I've seen this argument come up before...

My only comment is this: there is no way that Clickbank as a company is going to tell you specific refund rates for vendor products, and I highly doubt that these vendors would volunteer such information.

Therefore, there is NO WAY that CB engine can verify such (nor even suggest it in my mind).

Granted, crap products always have crap refund rates- but don't believe everything you read. Think about it logically.

Paul Barrs
    Paul Barrs Publishing -<br /><br />http://www.paulbarrs.com Multi Media<br /><br />JV Invite &gt;&gt;: http://www.paulbarrs.com/go/jvnp<br /><br />Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InternetBusinessTraining

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Totaly agree with Paul
    Absolutely Free! 100.000 PLR Articles. 300 Niches + Great Spinners - http://www.articles-plr.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

This is totally false information.

This is derived from "Earned per sale" figure and if for example, a trial or a discount is offered (or a cheaper product to the front-end is offered as an upsell), it dramatically lowers the "Earned per sale" figure and therefore showcases a higher refund rate.

If you look at some other products such as Click n Bank for example it shows 1.97% which is impossible for any CB product while Bring The Fresh shows 78% which is again impossible (most likely due to the $1 trial they recently offered and reduced the price from $97 to $47) which again lowers the Earned Per Sale figure which shows higher refund rate (which is a useless metric).

This has been disproved many times before. The easiest way to know refund rate is to see the feedback and reputation of a marketer.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I think warrior forum can give us a lot more information about refund. As soon the launch happens with in days you get the top news at warrior forum.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Aminur,

WarriorForum will give you reviews, not refund rates

Just making myself clear.

Anyway, I just checked with CbEngine and yea its true that their refund rates ARENT true! :P

So Thanks guys!
    Sim
    &quot;Promote your fellow JV&#039;s product like you want him to promote yours&quot;<br /><br />-Mike &quot;JVNotifyPro&quot; Merz

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

There's a big misconception here.

cbengine simply uses some of the metrics CB provides, such as earnings per sale vs percentage offered in comparison to the product price.

Here's a little bit I snagged from Cbengine's blog about this,

"Keep in mind, refund rates are not an exact science. We simply subtract the payout from the average earned to get a percentage. Occasionally vendors change product prices which will skew return rate percentages. We're hoping in the future Clickbank makes precise return rate data available. "

Here's the link, http://www.cbengine.com/blog/post.cf...k-refund-rates
    COUPON MAGE is Launching! Get on board. Launch Date: November 13, 2012

CLICK HERE to get on board - JV Invite Page

Internet marketing product reviews. - wordpress deployment software

+ Reply to Thread