+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 315 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315 LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3145

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

  1. #3131
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    0
    Hello, I am nguyen khac trang. Very happy to be with you in the group. I am an employee of a training room at a school. My free time is so much that I often make passive income during that time. We hope to receive your help in the group to develop together. Sincerely and to win

  2. #3132
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,960
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    533
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    249
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nguyen Khac Trang ... glad to have you aboard.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Trang nguyen khac View Post
    Hello, I am nguyen khac trang. Very happy to be with you in the group. I am an employee of a training room at a school. My free time is so much that I often make passive income during that time. We hope to receive your help in the group to develop together. Sincerely and to win

  3. #3133
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    2
    hi I am dean from Australia..i am seo expert and i am working at logicso.tech since last 3 to 4 years and present also...My website is garmentprinting.com.au , tshirtplus.com.au and alhaditravel.co.uk my keywords also ranking in google first page i want to more share my knowledge in new threads for these websites kindly accept...Thanks..!!
    Last edited by dean jones; 07-02-2018 at 03:41 AM. Reason: just little bit wording editing

  4. #3134
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    1
    Hello I am Caroline A Lawrence from Auckland New Zealand, certified professional reflexologist , 20 years practice in the field, 4Life independent distributor, certified eft tapping AAMET, trainer, writer and publisher. I am networking with my company, compassionate to helping men and women achieving their dreams.

  5. #3135
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,960
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    533
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    249
    Caroline & Dean ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

  6. #3136
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    1
    Hi everybody my name is Miguel Betancourt, I'm extremely eager to be a piece of this gathering and to learn and get new thoughts just like an amateur to this entire promoting thing. I simply resigned from the Air National Guard and simply need to give my Family a decent life and have a ton of fun doing it.

  7. #3137
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    1
    Hi everyone, nice to meet you all! I have a digital agency, brand and have been running Affiliate offers for a few years now. I heard this is the place to be when you're looking to launch a product! Cant wait to network with you guys.

  8. #3138
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,960
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    533
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    249
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dean ..

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by dean jones View Post
    Hi everybody my name is Miguel Betancourt, I'm extremely eager to be a piece of this gathering and to learn and get new thoughts just like an amateur to this entire promoting thing. I simply resigned from the Air National Guard and simply need to give my Family a decent life and have a ton of fun doing it.

  9. #3139
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,960
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    533
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    249
    Glad to have you on board, William ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by William Jack View Post
    Hi everyone, nice to meet you all! I have a digital agency, brand and have been running Affiliate offers for a few years now. I heard this is the place to be when you're looking to launch a product! Cant wait to network with you guys.

  10. #3140
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    0
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    1
    Got quite a few Dean's onboard here, don't we? LOL
    Awesome community so far...never did I realize that a realm such as this one existed! Few can say they escaped the 9-5, other's only dream of the 'laptop lifestyle' and becoming their own solopreneur...glad to be part of this now.

    Also part of a FB group hosted by one of the fellas here that's holding it down. Super down to earth guy, so thank you for all the value you've provided on an interpersonal basis!

    Dean here from California. More than a decade of direct experience in the fitness, bodybuilding (natural) and dieting niche. Looking for a way to impact the masses through my 'gift' of fitness know-how and self-help mindset...I now know the avenue through which this can all happen!

    What I always say "a rising tide raises all boats", it looks like Mike has read through Steven Cobey's seven habits. Spectacular!

    Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 315 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts