+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How To Create A Pre-Launch Buzz That Will Generate A Buying Frenzy

Hybrid View

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Awsome tips!

I'd just add that during the pre-launch it's also important to deliver value to the potential customers, specially if it's a mid/high-ticket product. Maybe most people won't be familiar with your products or won't be confident enough about the value of the product you're launching, so delivering useful information during the pre-launch can help them make the decision.

Serve first, sell second.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the great info Fabian. It's interesting to know how much time you should give for pre-launch. I'm not sure whether launching it too early would loose the interest. Any thoughts on this?

Cheers

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Excellent post. Yes, creating the product is the easy part. It is everything up to the launch that needs to go smoothly.
    Caterina Christakos is a SEO and Internet Marketing Consultant. Are your SEO tools from the stone ages? Find out here: http://www.catstechtalk.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I agree with that. Myself being a good product creator, but not the best at launching for big numbers I can agree to what you've said. And you've pointed out a few things that I already knew, but will start to focus more of my attention on.

I think a good way to build buzz in the marketplace would be to buy some banner ads and invest a decent amount of income in building up the buzz and getting people just seeing your product on many different websites. Not to mention once they click send them to a squeeze page and build up that pre-launch list.

Great share, and thanks for clarifying a few things for me.

Michael
    Sign up for Big commissions and the #1 Best Outsource System Launch of The YEAR!
    More Than $2,000 In Cash Prizes! Check It Out!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Good insights The IM market is soo ineffcient

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Fabian. Is it a mistake to show the actual Sales Page pre-launch, but without active links?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Absolutely brilliant and helpful article,as we are also going through pre-launching session,beta list is happening and soon we will be launching it finally
    Community Manager @Zestapps
    https://www.zestapps.com/

Elevate your Business Growth
    Generate More Traffic, Higher Conversion, Better Leads & Maximum Revenue.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Fabian,
    Your absolutely right! I've done this mistake before, when I was selling physical product online. That really costed me huge $$... And I've seen quite a few good products that went unnoticed because of this.

Good advice. Thanks for sharing!
    ProAnimatedVideos
    Create Powerful & Professional Videos Easily!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for your post . . . some points I did not know.

I have someone supposedly helping me with my launch, and he has helped with graphics banners and making sure I put email swipes on my JV page etc. He mentioned giving away a free report, but never replied to my question about how to get traffic to it (as I well know, creating something is not likely to get much traffic, unless some additional action is taken). Your post helped me understand how this is meant to happen.

thanks !

Chris

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great post, Fabian! Thank you for sharing your valuable tips...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast