+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Turn Competitors Into Partners, Easily

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the info, all of you, there's some great stuff here.

Andre reminded me of something I saw in Rasmussen's 'Get More Buyers' video which is to add your partners' product as an upsell on your own sales page. Obviously you can do this for everyone but it builds on the 'reciprocal arrangement' idea.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    St. Petersburg, Florida and Toronto, Canada
    My Thumbs Up
    Greetings Fabian,

I completely agree. JVs are the best way to reach out to competition and leverage both your and their resources for maximum mutual benefit. When I first started out with internet marketing in my industry, there were numerous large competitors, and it looked like I wouldn't be able to make any headway in competing against them since they already seemed to have the market cornered. But everything changed when I reached out to connect and see if we could partner.

Suddenly, we were no longer competitors, but rather we were partners. This can be the one thing that truly changes your fortunes online in a very immediate (and often lasting) way.

As for your idea of an 'invisible customer base', let me tell you from first hand experience that once you tap someone else's market, they instantly transfer the credibility and trusting relationship that they experienced with your JV partner, over to you. That means that you can reap the benefits of all the behind-the-scenes work that your partner has already done in establishing a deep rapport with their list and member base. This all leads to you being positioned as an equally reputable expert in the industry. Once your offer is made, you're newly branded expert-status credibility (by way of your affiliation with your JV partner), will directly impact your bottom line.

Getting even one JV partner can be a game-changer for new internet marketers, and they can then take that new success and use it as stepping stone for building even bigger partnerships in the future.

Happy JVing!

Richard
    Richard Andrews, M.Ed
    VP, Inspiring Speakers Bureau
    www.inspiringspeakers.com
    Founder, Motivational Speaker Academy
    www.buildyourspeakingbusiness.com
    "Helping You Inspire The World!"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I agree with this. Once what were believed to be only competitors can be amazing collaborators if you reach out to them, engage with them, earn their trust and they will be very happy to partner with you if they see you are sharing valuable information, and trust worthy.

Miriam
    Find out more about how I can empower entrepreneurs with proper use of social media
    http://www.miriamslozberg.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    The post is quite informative, it is a good way to convert competitors to partners.

+ Reply to Thread