+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Literally FORCE Big Guru's To Promote Your Product~**

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: How To Literally FORCE Big Guru's To Promote Your Product~**

So, I think we will need to get to know them a lot before sending out products that they could get behind and promote it, right?

But what approach we should use to get to know them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    Agreed, Curtis. Sim ...

Sim, I cringe when I see hyped up subject text. Perhaps I'm jaded, but though the sizzle may sell the steak, the latter has to live up to the lead up to keep them coming back.

'Big Gurus' will only give you a second look (in most cases) if ... 1) You're already an established name with a known brand 2) Your product/service has Buzz behind it from the rest of the industry touting it. 3) You've killed for them as a JV partner or affiliate in the past 4) You come recommended by someone in their circle. 5) The small chance that you have a product/service + offer that stands out and manages to pique their interest. 6) You get their attention at a live event, they take to you and they feel what you have to offer is worth getting behind. 7) You put together a product/service and more or less offer to give it to them as their own with possibly a share of the profit, list, and/or have your name second to theirs.

Those are real life examples of how you can get more established entrepreneurs to look at and possibly promote your products. Simply doing everything for them does help ... I agree with you there, and have promoted that mind set for years to get the most out of your efforts ... but it's usually not enough to get a big name marketer to get behind someone they don't know, in my experience.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: How To Literally FORCE Big Guru's To Promote Your Product~**

Literally forcing them...

I hope you don't mean to take your gun with you, the next time you come visit me!
    [/pun]

+ Reply to Thread