+ Reply to Thread

Thread: $500 Bonus When You Sign Up To PayGear.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

$500 Bonus When You Sign Up To PayGear.com

My name is Ryan Campbell and I am affiliated with the site PayGear.com. Its a new competitor to Clickbank/paydotcom.

If any JVNofityPro members wish to test us out I will happy to credit your account $500 right off the bat so you can test us for free.

To receive your $500 credit just enter the following promo code at the bottom of the sign up page.

Code: 547b833fb1894391b15a9257395f4816

The code is good till Sep 13.

If you have any questions I will also be happy to answer those for you.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: $500 Bonus When You Sign Up To PayGear.com

Hi Ryan, thanks for the offer. I just signed up to PayGear and it looks like a nicely done website. Do you guys support a 2-tier affiliate system?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Ryan ...

A) In what way are you affiliated with PayGear.com?

Are you directly representing the owner or management of this company?

B) In what way is this an invitation to participate in a JV relationship?

Looks more promotional than mutually beneficial ... please fill in the gaps.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Chris, thank you for the complement on the site and yes we offer a 2-tier affiliate system which is very clean easy to understand.

Mike, I am a partner and in charge of marketing for PayGear.com. I offered a similar promotion on the WarriorForum last month, the response was great and one of the other warriors recommend this forum to me. After going through this forum it looks like there is a lot of good stuff going on here.

If anyone at JVNotifyPro uses an affiliate system and wants to check out PayGear.com we will let JVNoiftyPro members try it for free. This could be especially useful for anyone with a new product coming out and yet to decide which marketplace to list in. We will pay the transaction fees on your first 300+ orders so you would be at zero risk to find out of our product is right for you.

This offer is not available anywhere else. If you have any other questions I will be happy to answer those as well.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

OK, Ryan ... seeing as you are an actual owner/employee of PayGear.com, and your service in particular is one that would be of interest to Merchants and JV Partners (as Affiliates) ... I'll allow your initial post to remain in the 'Provide JV Related Services' area, as it doesn't directly involve either JV Marketing related discussion or an offer to Joint Venture.

Looks rather good, with all that said. Will have to check it out further.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Mike, I was stuggling a bit on which forum would be best to post in. I know most people are use to ClickBank and PayDotCom. If you want to see how we compare you can check that out here.

http://www.paygear.com/contents/compare/

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Ryan Campbell.
    Are you still running your promotion for PayGear.com?
    Would you have a new promotion code?

+ Reply to Thread