+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey guys!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey guys!

Thought I would post something today because my other post didn't go over so well. Okay, so my name is Linda and I have recently started the whole IM thing. I've been learning a lot about social media and how to use it for my site, but my question is, where does one go to find affiliates?

I mean, I have about 1100 people on my list right now, and I would like to do a couple of ad swaps, yet no one wants to do them, or I end up mailing for them but they never mail for me. It's weird. Maybe I'm being too nice?

I would also like to do a JV promo, but in order to do that, I would have to launch my product, which isn't quite ready yet. I'm running a spit test on it now with my list, but I would like to go through some other people's lists as well to see how well the conversions are.

Does anyone know where or how to find people that will actually mail for you?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Hey guys!

When I had about 5500 subscribers two years ago or so, I found a lot of people on other people's sales pages and contact them, like you were to do if you are launching a product.

In 70% of the times I had no luck, but those 30% made me double my list in less than 35 days.

If you do it again and again you can grow your list to be huge, but don't forget that as much as you do it you will have more and more subscribers who are getting all kinds of offers from a lot marketers. That's why you should always try to build your own list.

Hope this helps,

Mike G

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Nice, though a bit vague ... from an inspirational standpoint, but you really should use keywords explaining what your post is about in the subject ... as opposed to "Hey Guys!".

Way too generic ... will probably be passed on by as just another "I'm New and need Help!" intro post.

I also wouldn't promote mailing to individuals that haven't opted in to receive my messages, unless my offer had a mutual benefit (like a co promotion or JV offer) ... is that what you're alluding to?

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Linda,

I'm interested in an ad swap.

Sent you a PM.

Joel

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G Hersh
    When I had about 5500 subscribers two years ago or so, I found a lot of people on other people's sales pages and contact them, like you were to do if you are launching a product.

In 70% of the times I had no luck, but those 30% made me double my list in less than 35 days.

If you do it again and again you can grow your list to be huge, but don't forget that as much as you do it you will have more and more subscribers who are getting all kinds of offers from a lot marketers. That's why you should always try to build your own list.

Hope this helps,

Mike G
    Great advice!
    Offline is my thing.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Linda

Thanks for the interview we did awhile back.

This might not really apply to a lot of people but when I want new affiliates I
    just go where they hang out.

Check out Sid Hales Rap forum and post your "RAP" offer and then contact everybody who is a member
    of that site to work with you. It helps if you are a reg. to that site.

Also check out some of the larger affilate forms out there.

Affiliate come in 3 forms.

1. Big lists that will mail for your launch and after the week is over they move to the next launch.
    Great for short term sales.

2. Friends who will add you in to the AR follow up sequence. Jonny is still making my house payment
    from just 2 emails that I have in my webtoolsnow follow up sequence. He has been in there for close to a year
    and still making sales.

3. PPC Friends - As long as you offer conver. tracking and the product is selling there will be people to promote it.
    Great sales until the market gets tough and they bail for a better payout.

4. People who will put your banner ads on there site and bring in 1 or 2 sales a month.

5. People who buy your product and fall in love with what you have and they will tell everybody about it.
    This is what makes the butterfly script work so well.

Talk soon
    Charles Kirkland

Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

+ Reply to Thread