+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: payment processor

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

payment processor

Hi guys..
    i wonder if there is any payment processor safe and reliable. Im new to this ;D and I need a way to receive my first payments..
    so apart from clickbank and 2checkout.. what other resources you recommend?

that's all thanks

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: payment processor

My Ol Buddy Dr. Neil Shearing has a site with 3rd Party Processing tips and recommendations ... http://www.3rdpartyprocessors.com/

Not sure how up to date it is, but it's a start.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

A number of people have used pay dot com as well which is Mike Filsaime's
    A Short URL Service Specifically For Marketers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I am sure you have thought about Paypal?
    It is the easiest way to receive payments from people.

-Abhi

Download 126 Niche eBooks Totally Free!<br />www.WingsOfSuccess.info

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I wouldn't rely on Paypal unless if it is a Business account.

I've got my Premier account suspended for doing too many transactions. It'll be released in 9 days but going for a Business account might change that.

Anyone using 1ShoppingCart.com here? Could use some thoughts on that.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I use 1shoppingcart and it's excellent. It also has an extremely reliable built-in affiliate program which really alleviates a lot of stress when it comes to setting up JVs. QuickPayPro is also a decent option in my opinion. The owner, Dustin Struckman, recently added a lot of cool features including one-click/risk-free upsell technology. Definitely worth checking out.
    “A man can do no more than he thinks he can, but he usually does less then he thinks he does.”<br />-Anonymous

My Thumbs Up

Clickbank and Paydotcom are both excellent ways to start processing payments online.

Each of them have their own distinct advantages.

Clickbank processes all of the payments for you. They are like a central clearing house. They pay your affiliates, deal with the tax issues, and cut you a check. A drawback for some folks would be the limit on how high of a % you can give your affiliates. Also, their refund policies are very pro-consumer.

With Paydotcom, you are using a paypal account. That will give you much more flexibility as to how you want to pay out your affiliates. It also gives you full control over your own refund policies. But, to quote good ol' uncle ben, with great power comes great responsibility. As mentioned earlier, you will have to be careful to make sure you have a paypal business account, or you might see yourself in a bit of a fight with them. The tax implications are also slightly different, as you will have to make sure you have the appropriate forms for all of your affiliates when you pay out.

Just out of curiosity, what are your goals? Are you trying to sell a physical product, a digital product, or a membership?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hey...just a question...can i have one product on both clickbank and paydotcom?
    Hi to all mates, I&#039;m a humble internet marketer here. I shall apologise here in adv if u find that I do post some real dumb qns here....haha...pls forgive me....i&#039;m trying to learn as fast as possible already...totally new to JVs...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I use Paypal and I don't even have business account, I have verified premier account.

I've heared a lot about Paypal suspending acounts becuse of too many transactions,
    but I myself didn't have such problems?

How many transactions does Paypal consider as 'too many' ?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Question about Clickbank and 2CO :

Do you have to pay a fee for each product at CB and 2CO?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast