+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PDF writer

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

PDF writer

Hi Everyone

There are many free pdf writers out there but they are all very limited. I have a product coming out soon with an ebook guide recommending various products. In the Word version of the document I have my URLs in place with redirect php files showing text such as
    www.imcashevolution.com/yahoocash4idiots.php This appear when the cursor hovers over the URL link but it then redirects to my affiliate link for yahoocash4idiots.

Other than Adobe Acrobat I can't find another pdf writer that convert my links to pdf exactly as they appear in Word. I'm using the trial version at the moment and will upgrade soon. What I want to know is are there any other pdf writers out there that can do this, at a more reasonable price?

Thanks.

Alan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: PDF writer

Hi Alan,

I guess it depends on what you mean by reasonable. The upgrade versions of the free ones have the embedded link feature and they run around $30-$50.

There is one called Tomahawk PDF+ that has a freeware version that includes the embedded link feature. However, it's for personal use only.

Post back if you find an alternative.

See ya,
    Bill

+ Reply to Thread