+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PLR membership

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

PLR membership

Hi guys...
    do u know any prl site that provides high quality content?
    I found one called Niche revolution (www.nicherevolution.com) but i've seen some bad reviews of this product and i almost get it...
    so i came here to see if any of you knew something about this product, or have used it... and also... to see any recommendations to get content, high quality content...
    thats alll

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: PLR membership

John Hostler has maximumPLR and he really has some great content there. Just and example, I used the Dec content as a OTO and it has been killing it.

Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I completely agree Charles. John Hostler's stuff is always good and I'm sure maximum PLR is no different. If you are looking for more of an a la cart PLR product selection, I like master-resale-rights(dot)com. The great thing about maximum PLR is the monthly products come with pre-written salesletters created by one of the IM community's best copywriters. Master-resale-rights is not a membership site. Rather, you just sift through the database by category and choose what you want. The products are usually priced fairly inexpensively and have decent, sometimes very impressive graphics but usually have pretty generic salesletters if any. Anyway, just another option.

Cheers,

JP
    “A man can do no more than he thinks he can, but he usually does less then he thinks he does.”<br />-Anonymous

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hey guys thanks a lot for these recomendations!!!
    both look really great and usefull!! thanks a lot!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Glad it was helpful.
    “A man can do no more than he thinks he can, but he usually does less then he thinks he does.”<br />-Anonymous

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Fr

If you are looking for a place that has a lot of PLR and MRR content, you can try out plrwholesaler.com
    The free membership provides so much of PLR content that you will get tired downloading it. You can also upgrade...and you will get even more content.

You can also try PLRPro.com, Nicheology, Nichesinabox, ArticleUnderground, Infogoround

Hope that helps!

- Abhi
    Download 126 Niche eBooks Totally Free!<br />www.WingsOfSuccess.info

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

have you tried NICHEOLOGY.COM anytime?
    if so, could anyone tell me if this membership is worth the money every month?
    what are the pros and cons of this site?

Im particually interested to join this membership because the training they offer as part of the product, but before i want to know some testimonials from real people that could tell me if this is worth or it's better to find a better place to get PRL
    thanks a lot.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi

Yeah, about a year and a half ago i was a member of Nicheology.com and i was very impressed with the quality of the PLR books. I have used a lot of their material for my own sites.

I think they have changed their business model now. But i would highly recommend any product/site by Paul Evans.

-Abhi
    Download 126 Niche eBooks Totally Free!<br />www.WingsOfSuccess.info

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks a lot Abhishek Agarwal for your recommendation!!!

+ Reply to Thread