+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats the best way to get into the IM niche?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

whats the best way to get into the IM niche?

Hi I am open to any ideas or suggestions you can give me to get into the IM niche, I am currently in the Forex niche but i want to make a move into IM.
    Can anybody help me with this or point me in the right direction
    thanks

Paul Liburd
    It Is Always Best To Try And Fail Than To Fail Without Trying...<br /><br />Paul Liburd<br /><br />paul.liburd@gmail.com<br /><br />http://www.forexaccumulator.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: whats the best way to get into the IM niche?

Paul,

It is difficult for somebody else to point you in the right direction when it comes to selecting the Niche. Internet Marketing is a HUGE money making Niche. There are many topics or Niche Ideas that evolve from this Market alone. Relation with List Building, Seo, Affiliate marketing, PPC, CPA Networks, Minisites, Keyword research, Product creation, Flipping websites etc etc etc are some of the many examples you can choose from.

Best Thing to do is, see which topic you can best provide content on, Find good JV partners, strike a deal.

Hope this helps

Best

Mrugank

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi thanks Mrugank for your insight.
    The precise niche i suppose im looking for is Goole Adwords and how to beat it kind of thing
    It Is Always Best To Try And Fail Than To Fail Without Trying...<br /><br />Paul Liburd<br /><br />paul.liburd@gmail.com<br /><br />http://www.forexaccumulator.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Now, there is one thing about product creation: It is not Rocket Science!! You don't have to reinvent the wheel here. You just have to check out some products out there. Do some serious research put the techniques to work. Find out what works best for you. Lay them down on a spread sheet. prepare good video tutorials on your methodology.. The Step by Step kind of thing and Boom your product is ready...

Important notice here: I am not in any form telling you or appriciating you to PLAGERISE other people's work. You have to have some of your unique ideas in there, different style of conveying the message and it should be good to get ahead from there.

Also Adwords topic is Overly done. So you should not have problems finding PLR articles or reports which you can use to your aide in your product creation.

Hope this helps. Just get your focus to focus on the task at hand with some urgency and you will have the product done in no time.

All the best

Mrugank

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Paul

As Mrugank has rightly pointed out, the topic of Adwords has really been overdone. Most products/videos talk about the same thing.

Rather than creating a how-to Adwords guide (of which there is no shortage already), try something different. Maybe you can create a book like "101 Adword Tips". People love reading tips. If you do it well, elaborating each tip with screen-shots, it would easily be 100+ pages, and you can price it in the range of $47 - $97.

Just a random thought off my head...

-Abhi

Download 126 Niche eBooks Totally Free!<br />www.WingsOfSuccess.info

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi u mrugank and abhishek you have given me some serious food for thought here and i understand the plagerism comments mrugank.

I take you ae both currently in this field at the moment then?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Paul

I use adwords for one of my sites, but I am not an Adwords expert from any angle!
    It is a love-hate relationship.

When I use adwords for a few weeks, I mostly always start hating it because my campaigns generally just manage to break even. And then I stop my campaigns for a few weeks, again to get attracted to it later after a month or two!

And the cycle repeats...!

-Abhi
    Download 126 Niche eBooks Totally Free!<br />www.WingsOfSuccess.info

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Not in the Adword field buddy.. No. I have this preconcieved notion about adwords. These are the early months of my term with IM and I like to play it safe. Adwords is not my cup of tea. Yeah Product creations works for me (as I said, You dont need to be a rocket scientist

SEO works best with me. Also I dont venture into heavyduty Niches as of now. So again SEO works just fine.

Mrugank

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I think is that you have to follow your basic system in your forex niche...

It's just a same way when you tap on any market...

I agree that IM-niche is a huge money niche, so it's very tempting, and of course very competitive.

As long as you have valuable content to offer, whether it's money making system, traffic, seo, article marketing, the response will be good...

Cheers....

Lemy
    =================================<br />Get Your Instant 100% Commissions Here:<br />http://www.FirstHundredDollars.com<br />=================================

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Tell them how you made money in the forex niche Sell it to people who are interested in selling forex to forex people and make it 'uniquely for forex people'... that would be something.

- Chris
    How I easily make at least $300/day with Googles&#039; placement targeting. The fastest, cheapest and most &quot;un-used&quot; method for building a limitless list of targeted, eager buyers and customers fast, on autopilot. www.lazymilliondollars.com - Pre-Launch - Feb 12th!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast