+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help related to Physical goods

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

help related to Physical goods

Hello Friends,

I know this forum is for digital products but I wanted to take my chances. My Dad, manufactures organic vermicompost (chemical free fertilizers). He wants to start exporting the same. He has challenged me to find some buyers overseas. Is there anyway I can get genuine info related to this online. ALibaba and Tradekey dont work. Scams all around there.

Also, if anybody can tell me which other place I can get this info...

Any word of advice form you guys would be deeply appriciated.

Thank You Friends

Mrugank Desai

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: help related to Physical goods

Mrugank,

You Dad's product being physical is not a sticking point ... we aren't biased towards physical products, it just so happens that the majority of our merchant partners sell digital products ... import/export topics the nature of which yours covers may be few and far between, though I'm sure at least one of our partners has experience in that area.

I recommend you contact Dr. Amit K. Chatterjee <amit @ infobanc.com> of www.infobanc.com/ ... a true expert on the topic.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Dear Mike,

Thank You for the reference. I'll certainly let you know how well it worked.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

MIKE,

Dr. Amit K. Chatterjee was quick to respond to my email. He has conveyed his regards to you

Thank You

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mrugank,

A smart idea is firstly to do some research into which countries have the biggest market for this product. Who are the biggest agricultural importers of fertilizers? Typically the Chamber Of Commerce in your own country can help you with this information.

Then what you do is to target those countries specifically. Contact your Chamber Of Commerce (or equivalent) again and ask them for wholesalers of related products in these countries. Then contact the Chambers Of Commerce of those countries you're targeting and ask them the same question.

You will find that as they are there to encourage trade, you will normally receive the contact details of hundreds of even thousands of potential customers.

Then it's just a matter of touching base with them to see what you can sell them ;-)

I did this many years ago finding interesting technological inventions in the Far East and then finding buyers in the UK to connect them with, taking a cut of any resultant orders.

All the best,
    Richard

+ Reply to Thread