+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help!! Getting links to generate traffic

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

help!! Getting links to generate traffic

Hello
    I wonder how this thing of getting links works in order to get traffic.
    i know that thiss is way to get traffic but i dont know exactly how it works...
    is there any software that dos this process automatically? because it's a stresful work to get links everywhere (links related to my site).

Also, If in some way i have to exchange links, where do i have to put the link of the other website in my website? If i wanna get ranked in a high position in a search engine, possibly i have to exchange hundreds if not thousads of links and putting thoose links into my website... it wouldn't look so nice!! and considering that if i wanna get traffic doing this using a landing page where only i have a opt in form and some benefits of the product i wanna sell... so where those links would be placed in that landing page?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: help!! Getting links to generate traffic

Exchanging links (reciprocal linking) doesn't work as well as it once used to.

What you need to do now is generate relevant one-way links back to your website.

If you only have a landing page with an optin form, I would suggest setting up a blog on that site and adding content to it.

Your goal would be to get backlinks to the content pieces and then funnel that to your optin page.

You can get links by...

- Submitting articles to article directories
    - Creating pages on Squidoo.com and HubPages.com and linking to your site
    - Creating videos, uploading them to multiple directories with TubeMogul.com and linking back
    - Submitting your blog RSS feeds to RSS aggregators

In reality there are hundreds of ways of generating backlinks.

The one mistake that I see a lot of beginners making though is that their site is not optimized in the first place.

If you want to rank well, your site needs to be optimized around the correct keywords.

Hope this helps,

Richard
    Free ... Traffic ... Forever<br />http://www.TrafficUncut.com/secretdiscount.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: help!! Getting links to generate traffic

One way to get a boatload of incoming links is to put up really good material on your site, and then offer your advice out in forums etc.

People will see your links and pass them out by themselves, and it will be a matter of time before you are being linked to (especially by bloggers who like to be at the fore-front of events).

Cheers,

Billy
    Real affiliate marketing tactics revealed: http://www.affiliatejustice.com

+ Reply to Thread