+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ways to advertise e product locally??

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

ways to advertise e product locally??

Hello,
    can anybody please suggest how to advertise a website or e product locally i.e. offline without shelling out lot of cash. Gorilla tactics or anything. Is online advertising better or offline advertising works equally well??

Kindly educate.

Thank You

Mrugank

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: ways to advertise e product locally??

Offline works fine to promote online products.
    Ever notice TV infomercials and late night commercials all have URLs now.

Press Releases to your local news papers and radio stations would be a good start.
    Sponsor local community groups you can find via a Lions Club or Rotary Club, etc..

Call a reporter from the main newspaper in your target town and ask them to write a story on you and your new product/ store/website...

Let me know how it goes.
    Here&#039;s To Your Massive Success,<br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Bruce Nelkin LMT<br /> <br />Teamwork Makes The Dream Work! <br /> <br />Why not go out on a limb? <br />That&#039;s where ALL the fruit is!<br /> <br />Success depends on your backbone<br />Not on your wishbone.<br /><br />Thoughts Determine What You Want, <br />ACTION Determines What You Get.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

You can list your business name for free under local listings with Yahoo and Google. You must have a legit phone number and local, physical address but its the faster way to capture local traffic.
    Sam Webb<br />AppliedIncomeModel.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thank You guys ... I shall try things that u have suggested. I shall keep you posted with how it worked. thank you oncwe again

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mrugank

It really depends on the type of business you have as to what type of offline adv. is going to work best.

Could you tell us more about it so that we can help create a plan for you.

Thanks
    Charles
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Charles,

I hail from Mumbai, India and from my observations and research I found out that Very Few people actually know anything about Internet Marketing. Internet is very easily accessible in this part of the country and college students have lot of cash with them all the time ( I being one of them ). Now, I have done my homework and I am planning to launch a survey site with a very small membership fee of $13 (american dollars) . I know lot of them are available in the market but the problem is the database they provide have mojority of the sites accessible only to US, Canada and UK residents. I have put up a product where all the sites which pay people form all the countires are compiled.

Now i want to target the locals here. Colleges, BPO - call center - employees etc. and I have set my initial budget of $200 (american dollars).

Thats it. ANY Help, Any Ideas. Any Comments are welcome.

Thank You

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

People any advice?? I am nearing the launch dates.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

College Newspaper Ads.

Bulletin Board Posts (electronic and physical)

Call a college student services office and see what clubs, groups and organizations exist. Chess club, Robot Kit Builders, Photography etc.. Contact them - Ask if they have a email newsletter.

Student employment office - See if you can post it as a business opportunity for students.

Paul McPherson

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The people who reply offline are generally higher quality leads than online because it takes more action then simply entering your email address.

Easy ways are through flyers... local newspaper... local rags and more. Plenty of opportunities (and of course there is always Direct mail)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by mrugank desai
    Hello,
    can anybody please suggest how to advertise a website or e product locally i.e. offline without shelling out lot of cash. Gorilla tactics or anything. Is online advertising better or offline advertising works equally well??

Kindly educate.

Thank You

Mrugank
    If you live in a place where you can advertise on the TV Listing channel, it's usually a cheap way of advertising (about $150 for a 30 second spot played throughout the day), and it makes for a simple way to reach out to many people in your own area. Of course this depends on where you live, and how much the local cable provider charges for the ad spots.

When I used to sell high-end computer cases, I used this type of advertising to get quite a bit of local business.

Cheers,
    Trevas Walker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast